75 Yards untouched... LOL..

If we were in the base defense then this post would be about why we're in base D when they have 4 receivers, with defensive end covering the receiver. ..

Advertisement
Dammit mane I remember Irvin in the press box going...

proxy.php
Ah, the power of the TIE, exposed.

Is that Flake James standing behind Michael?

Yup! Was about to point that out. Funny how everyone else looks disgusted and he leans in to see more

If we were in the base defense then this post would be about why we're in base D when they have 4 receivers, with defensive end covering the receiver. ..

Show me another play like that in the history of college football.

So this play was horrible, but please tell me in what defense you would've been in. They come out with 4 WR and their RB goes out on passing pattern. Denzel is dropping to the side where the RB goes. Seems like the OLBs play zone too. Well you could say ply single high or covering with 3 LBs would have been a better option and it might have been, but its not like this is the worst call Coach NoD made. Denzel slips too and our Safeties are carrying the fade on the bottom and the corner route up top... That Dline stunt is what opened up that huge hole in the middle. The right DT is getting washed and imo there is no need for Denzel to drop to his right so much.

Not defending it, no way you can defend that schema, just saying that was certainly not the worst play call this guy made.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I told everyone that would listen to me that this game was going to define our special teams coordinator. (I can't stomach call him our head coach!) I kept saying losing to FsWho was understandable. They're loaded with talent, they are at home...I get it. The holes are better.

But to lose to VdTech at home because he didn't prepare his team is unforgivable. ***** him! He is a MAC coordinator at best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMPf5UV5s0Q
[/QUOTE]

we won this one iirc. but the 2013 VT game was completely inexcusable

followed by the dook' 13 game and the UL'13 Bowel game

Advertisement
what defense should we be in when they went 4 wide?

the base defense everyone complains about us being when they're 4 wide... if perryman doesn't fall, that's a first down and not much else.. he happened to fall.. *shrug*

Advertisement
Advertisement
yea they have 4 wide lets run an all out blitz LOL...some guys onm here are DELUSIONAL. STRAIGHT UP WACKOS./

I am sure you have played football at a high level or are a highly respected coaching authority?

Many different ways to defend that down, distance, and line up...and what we had was an example of how it is not defended.

If you have questions, review the 70+ yard run by a 6ft 6inch 245lb QB

yea they have 4 wide lets run an all out blitz LOL...some guys onm here are DELUSIONAL. STRAIGHT UP WACKOS./

I am sure you have played football at a high level or are a highly respected coaching authority?

Many different ways to defend that down, distance, and line up...and what we had was an example of how it is not defended.

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING DENZEL PERRYMAN on that play ? if not for his ***** up it's not a TD> instead you blame it on the cordinator. typical delusional fan.

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING DENZEL PERRYMAN on that play ? if not for his ***** up it's not a TD> instead you blame it on the cordinator. typical delusional fan.
Al?...Mark?...Blake? Only people I know throw players under the bus that quickly

also you never answered mny question...guess Im right...your a couch coach that dont know **** but like to suggest that others down know ****. Eat another chip and shut up!

Last edited by a moderator:
INSTEAD OF IGNORING OUR "STUD" LB PERRYMAN SLIPPING AND CONSISTENTLY LOOKING LOST ON PASSIING DOWNS ALL YEAR WE BLAME THE CORDINATOR. LOL. I WONDER THE WHOLE COUNTRY LAUGHS AT OUR FANBNASE.

Advertisement
Back