2016 RB Kareem Walker offered

Advertisement
they should strongly considering moving the university and calling it "The University of Miami by Way of New Jersey". Put that ***** right on the jersey shore. We can share a stadium with the mets.

It's amazing that we offer these jersey kids so early but we can't do it for kids in our backyard. This **** is unbelievable.

Advertisement
This is why studs in our backyard are like WTF!?!? We are sending crapping messages to recruits in SoFL weigh this bull****. You know **** well this type of crap gets used against us, I sure as he'll would.

Dude may be bad but there are some badass players down here that are 2015 and haven't gotten offered and some just recently.

Advertisement
This is why studs in our backyard are like WTF!?!? We are sending crapping messages to recruits in SoFL weigh this bull****. You know **** well this type of crap gets used against us, I sure as he'll would.

At this point I say **** the south florida kids. They want their balls sucked and so do their coaches and handlers. If I were Al I would do the same ****. Find kids that dont take Miami for granted and let them come down here and show out. Unfortunately Man-Tie- ****ies Golden doesn't have the on field results to tell these kids that without looking like a fool. Looks like he's gonna ride or die with these northern kids.

It's amazing that we offer these jersey kids so early but we can't do it for kids in our backyard. This **** is unbelievable.

Yea offering kids 2 years from their signing day is bull****... they should be offering miami kids in Pre K. What's unbelievable is that you may agree with my sarcastic comment...

smarten up Nas. negged

Advertisement
Guess Golden is getting tired of recruiting the locals since middle school, only to have them pull a Sony. Dalvin. Collins etc. I don't care where we get our talent from.

Am i the only one who doesn't mind us going OOS to Jersey. They've got some great programs up there. As well as in DC (Friendship) MD (Dematha, Good Counsel) and hopefully that 757(Virginia Beach, Norfolk area) which is also ripe for picking.

Mark Walton offered as a '16 recruit stfu

Advertisement

At this point I say **** the south florida kids. They want their balls sucked and so do their coaches and handlers. If I were Al I would do the same ****. Find kids that dont take Miami for granted and let them come down here and show out. Unfortunately Man-Tie- ****ies Golden doesn't have the on field results to tell these kids that without looking like a fool. Looks like he's gonna ride or die with these northern kids.

That's why you'd fail just like Al Golden

Its smart by the staff...you have to get on OOS kids earlier than your back yard kids cause for one, you can sell your program without everybody else doing the same, 2: a kid will remember who offered first always and its a good look...( FYI we got our QB in Kaaya we offereded first) I don't mind that once you offer the OOS kids then u focus on what's around u in So.Fla...its too easy

Mark Walton offered as a '16 recruit stfu

Thanks for using the exception to prove your point. Check out a couple of the other threads where 2015 studs have only been offered in the last couple of days.

Advertisement
Back