2016 RB Kareem Walker offered

This is why studs in our backyard are like WTF!?!? We are sending crapping messages to recruits in SoFL weigh this bull****. You know **** well this type of crap gets used against us, I sure as he'll would.

Sorry if it ruffles feathers, but Golden - where he can avoid it - would prefer not to deal with S Fl handlers and street agents. Burned a few times and has learned his lesson.

Advertisement
It's amazing that we offer these jersey kids so early but we can't do it for kids in our backyard. This **** is unbelievable.

You must be new to recruiting.

1. The recruting dynamic down here is very different compared to other states.

2. You need to offer OOS kids early or they quickly forget. Think of Kayaa

This is why studs in our backyard are like WTF!?!? We are sending crapping messages to recruits in SoFL weigh this bull****. You know **** well this type of crap gets used against us, I sure as he'll would.

man you are completely off base...

Al has strong connections in The north ...You just got a Safety and D-lineman from the same school
You don't think perhaps that when you go visit the kids in that region the same coaches that coach
the kids wont tell you that there is another up and comer and here he is...

The talent up north may be good but its very limited...it is a lot easier to spot the cream that has risen to the
top in those regions then it is in South FLorida...

In south florida...You have to see is the talent there, does the kids fit the core values...and lastly does the kid
have the freaking grades...and with there being a million kids running 4.4's down here...kids that are under the
radar etc...the evals are a little harder...

Kid can lower his pads at the point of contact and he is going into his Jr year...he will be solid

Advertisement
We offered Jaques Patrick(sp?), a 2016 kid, like 2 years ago. Isn't that kid from Cocoa that's committed to us a 2016 kid too?

ATC ‏@Hester_2k 6m

New turf practice fields ����
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

AlmightyRee〽 ‏@_KareemWalker 5m

@Hester_2k take me with you bro lmao
Hide conversation

Retweet
Favorite

10:56 AM - 23 Apr 2014 · Details

ATC ‏@Hester_2k 2m

@_KareemWalker u gonna be there in 2
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

AlmightyRee〽 ‏@_KareemWalker 1m

@Hester_2k lol maybe ...
Expand

what are our chances with this kid? looks like he wants to be here with hester...

Advertisement
ATC ‏@Hester_2k 6m

New turf practice fields ����
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

AlmightyRee〽 ‏@_KareemWalker 5m

@Hester_2k take me with you bro lmao
Hide conversation

Retweet
Favorite

10:56 AM - 23 Apr 2014 · Details

ATC ‏@Hester_2k 2m

@_KareemWalker u gonna be there in 2 ������
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

AlmightyRee〽 ‏@_KareemWalker 1m

@Hester_2k lol maybe ... ������
Expand

what are our chances with this kid? looks like he wants to be here with hester...

stud. ill gladly take Northern NJ Bergen / Passaic County kids

Advertisement
Kid is a monster. We are definitely in in. Tweeted again that he could join Hester and Harris at the U.

Advertisement
Whats wrong with offering kids from all over the country...I know sfla is a hot bed of talent but u cant just focus on them...imo the recruits we have got out of jersey has been pretty **** good to me and why not take some of there best talent..its creating a **** of a pipe line imo

Advertisement
Back