72 hours ago

If I said “Richt is gone and Manny is our HC and he has the ability to clean house on offense,” y’all would’ve been ecstatic.

It actually happened and now you’re all ****ed lol

Again.

At this point a few years ago, as soon as Richt was announced - I said it was not a good hire.

Mark me down today as NOT very pleased with Manny being the new HC. It will likely be amateur hour again.

Manny isn't ready for this. And I don't give a good goddam if he wants it - or if the players like him - I've already seen him make too many mistakes as DC -

Just one simple-minded, lazy hire.

Advertisement
Again.

At this point a few years ago, as soon as Richt was announced - I said it was not a good hire.

Mark me down today as NOT very pleased with Manny being the new HC. It will likely be amateur hour again.

Manny isn't ready for this. And I don't give a good goddam if he wants it - or if the players like him - I've already seen him make too many mistakes as DC -

Just one simple-minded, lazy hire.

Short sighted.

Manny doesn’t need to be a good hire.

With Richt, the BoT finally showed some deep pockets - a huge step. I was on record as being excited about the big picture even though I thought Richt blew nuts.

With Manny, someone in the BoT just showed us that there IS a power player with the intensity of grassy with enough stones to force Richt out and poach HIS guy because he felt like it.

I don’t give a **** about Richt or Manny Diaz. Progress takes time. I care about the precedent.

Advertisement
Back