#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
I’ve always said Mario reminds me of Butch Davis. Great recruiter, great player developer, great at talent evaluation, knows how to build a roster, but he’s not a good game day coach
This x 💯
worst case scenario he builds a team. An idiot can win with
Best case he goes wins multiple titles himself

He was the best hire in 25 years and perfect for a program in shambles

Advertisement
I love seeing you love your goalposts.

Where did I say they couldn't?

No backtracking on your blatantly wrong OL analysis?

Lol

The difference between me and you (subject as a whole) is I can comment while letting it play out until critiquing is appropriate. You apparently need to admin/white knight the guys who are emotionally required to type out their compliants bi-hourly.

It's all good man. It is what it is.
All ye all chest thumping peacocks come give your holy deity St. CoRchibal some more suckie suckie.

It's all good man. It is what it is.

LDuV0hm8.gif

I wouldn't say they're trolling anyone in particular. They're just littering the board with hate and discontent.

Members who chastise Mario and Co. for his gameday failures are 100% in the right, and that topic deserves pages of discussion. But those who spent much of the summer and all fall droning on and on about recruiting (who know **** well Mario's record there) deserve to eat some ******* crow here (WeBallinBoyz included - who I don't really consider a mope, and he has come here like a man and done so).

I'm pretty down on Mario atm, but I'm not selling. 2 years in and his record is what it is, but I can only hope he turns it around, because what choice do I have for the next 2-4 years? Even though you think so, I'm not a slurper - I've just not crossed over the bridge of giving up hope on his tenure yet.
Exactly

If Mario blows next year I'll put gas in the planes myself.

I’d be considered a mope with this regime and our corch has done nothing to dispel our fears of his game day acumen

However I am very excited and happy at this flip.

2 things can be true at the same time

Happy about the flip and getting supposed impact player. Still skeptical with Mario cause he’s a massive corch when it comes to all aspects outside recruiting

See how that works

Advertisement
I wouldn't say they're trolling anyone in particular. They're just littering the board with hate and discontent.

Members who chastise Mario and Co. for his gameday failures are 100% in the right, and that topic deserves pages of discussion. But those who spent much of the summer and all fall droning on and on about recruiting (who know **** well Mario's record there) deserve to eat some ******* crow here (WeBallinBoyz included - who I don't really consider a mope, and he has come here like a man and done so).

I'm pretty down on Mario atm, but I'm not selling. 2 years in and his record is what it is, but I can only hope he turns it around, because what choice do I have for the next 2-4 years? Even though you think so, I'm not a slurper - I've just not crossed over the bridge of giving up hope on his tenure yet.
I agree with you on this - @WeBallinBoyz isn’t a **** on anything and everything mope. But some of the MariBro crew attack ANYONE who doesn’t tow their line.

I’d be considered a mope with this regime and our corch has done nothing to dispel our fears of his game day acumen

However I am very excited and happy at this flip.

2 things can be true at the same time

Happy about the flip and getting supposed impact player. Still skeptical with Mario cause he’s a massive corch when it comes to all aspects outside recruiting

See how that works
It’s all or nothing for these guys. They can’t think that way. Not this year. We all need to wait another year and then they’ll allow us to think that way.

Advertisement
I agree with you on this - @WeBallinBoyz isn’t a **** on anything and everything mope. But some of the MariBro crew attack ANYONE who doesn’t toe their line.
I'd say that's par for the course on both sides, I'm not ready to burn the house down so I'm biased in the other direction. The truth lies somewhere in the middle I think.

You’ve become one of the biggest corch apologists on CIS. I take no Ls because Mario got a commit. How stupid are you?
Princess go back to my first response to you and read the three critiques I made.

Literally the first thing I did.

Stop lying. It is a bad look.

Princess go back to my first response to you and read the three critiques I made.

Literally the first thing I did.

Stop lying. It is a bad look.
You’re so full of **** and delusional, you shameless coRchibal fluffer. You’ve gone after people continuously for criticizing Mario. I don’t give a **** what you say now like you don’t care that @WeBallinBoyz gave Mario credit now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your so full of **** and delusional, you shameless coRchibal fluffier. You’ve gone after people continuously for criticizing Mario. I don’t give a **** what you say now like you don’t care that @WeBallinBoyz gave Mario credit now.

What were the three critiques I made about Mario? You are an admin. Certainly you can use the search feature no?

What were the three critiques I made about Mario? You are an admin. Certainly you can use the search feature no?
No. Your record and mine are all over this board. People can look for themselves. I know what you’ve been saying on here this entire year.

No. Your record and mine are all over this board. People can look for themselves. I know what you’ve been saying on here this entire year.
Bob and weeve RVA.

Maintain whatever narrative you need to fella.

The hypocrisy of pointing out what your boy did and when I do the same on "the other side" (whatever that means) you cannot acknowledge it.

Rationalization is a beautiful thing. I'm bored of you.

Advertisement
Back