#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
Two consecutive classes pulling top 10 nationally ranked talent with potential to add even more before ESD…

Don’t EVER question this man’s ability to acquire elite talent again. He said we’ll sign the best DL class in the country, and dammit he’s doing it!! It’s never over til it’s over 🙌🏼

Advertisement
HEY MOPES

giphy.gif

Mopes “keeping receipts” right now 😂
Denzel Washington Love GIF

Advertisement
Yup, his momma wanted ND and said Miami was too far. He picked Taint as a compromise. Kid always wanted to be here and looks like momma finally gave him the go ahead.
She must not know there are multiple direct flights to Miami daily.

I’ve said it again and again. Miami has NEVER had a coach who cares more about the trail than Mario. He never gives up and players will take less to play for him. Just gotta be in the ballpark. Mario is a MOTHER****ING KILLER.

Just knee from now on big dawg

Advertisement
I’ve been following recruiting a long time

On paper (and based on their film) I can’t say I’ve seen us land a wilder DT duo than Scott and Jones

Jones is still ranked way too low for the absurd **** he does on his tape
Agreed. These two completely change the complexion of our DL room. Mind you: we already have Bain and guys like Jayden Wayne are still developing. It all starts in the trenches…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed. These two completely change the complexion of our DL room. Mind you: we already have Bain and guys like Jayden Wayne are still developing. It all starts in the trenches…
We missed on a lot of big guys and people were ****ed for good reason

But if we remove that sting and go back and look at Jones…that guy is a freak man

I’d have to see some senior stuff though for sure but still…

I WANT everyone to think Miami is buying everyone. Good! We’ve been watching the top teams buy up everyone for years while we sat in the corner crying about it with our #16 ranked classes. Yeah we’re spending big money on big players because that’s what the top teams do.

Advertisement
Back