#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
Advertisement
Which is the problem with lots of major cities, especially in the north. Basketball is the number 1 sport by a wide margin, due in no small part to the 100-1 ratio of basketball courts to football fields, and the weather. I grew up 45 minutes from Detroit and it was the same way as Chicago.
My point was simply that when there is a real talent in a large city, we should (and apparently did) target that person(s).
Except Detroit has more NFL players than any other city in America.

Advertisement
my beautiful people @PIPO @JamesQuall @WaterburyCane

i meant the booty gifs.
I knew what you meant. I was respectfully disagreeing with your opinion.

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

That’s always the excuse.

Who knows if it’s true, I’d reckon it wasn’t as large of a price discrepancy as they make it out to be. Usually sour grapes.
I hope it is true. Would bode well for the future success of this program

Advertisement
Which is the problem with lots of major cities, especially in the north. Basketball is the number 1 sport by a wide margin, due in no small part to the 100-1 ratio of basketball courts to football fields, and the weather. I grew up 45 minutes from Detroit and it was the same way as Chicago.
My point was simply that when there is a real talent in a large city, we should (and apparently did) target that person(s).
Oh yea Chicago produces ridiculous talent in basketball every year. For football you are lucky if one 4 star comes out of the city. 5 stars are just unheard of. And that just isn’t for the city, it’s the state. All the talent is in East St Louis.

That’s always the excuse.

Who knows if it’s true, I’d reckon it wasn’t as large of a price discrepancy as they make it out to be. Usually sour grapes.
Imagine putting out the line that we somehow hit a number that they couldn’t meet

Get that **** completely irrefutably all the **** the way out of my face

Advertisement
Advertisement
Except Detroit has more NFL players than any other city in America.
There are some good Catholic school football teams, but trust me that basketball and hockey are the top sports. Of course I maybe biased because I grew up in the basketball era of; Derrick Coleman, Glen Rice (from Flint), Chris Webber, Terry Mills, Jalen Rose, Vashon Leonard, Howard Eisley. Schools like Detroit Southwestern were producing multiple NBA players, not D1 players.
Jalen Rose, Vashon Leonard and Howard Easley all played together at Southwestern and have about 30-35 years of NBA years between them.
Mr Basketball was the biggest single award every year. I don’t have a clue who the Mr. Football was in any year.

Advertisement
Back