#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
Advertisement
heath ledger joker GIF

MOAR!

From the Buckeye's site on Rivals, The Hurricanes continued to recruit Scott and his family and significantly increased their NIL "push" to a level that Ohio State wasn't going to be able to meet and, in this new era of college football, that's the most important thing on the recruiting trail.

We Christmas shopping now.

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ
That’s always the excuse.

Who knows if it’s true, I’d reckon it wasn’t as large of a price discrepancy as they make it out to be. Usually sour grapes.

Advertisement
wow now we are in the top 5 on sites.

wow the top 8 player in the country no matter what the position took from OSU after the season we had. but oooo weeee L taylor going to the NFL proected 1st round help . also BAIN. wow at our DEFENSIVE LINE CLASS RIGHT NOW THEN U ADD THE KIDS LAST YEAR. WAYNE IS GOING TO BE A MONSTER NEXT SEASON.

WHO NEXT MARIO CAN CROOT UNDER ANY WEATHER

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know for a fact that reading that article saying Scott called Joe up was a gut punch to the Joe Mob. They were already lining up the "it was all mario" PowerPoint presentation.
Imma be honest brotha. Anything bad said about Joe prior to this flip doesn't matter. I support all flip flopers.
**** Mope Bender.

LETS GO MARIO
GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Chicago doesn’t really produce highly ranked kids. Can’t tell you the last time a 5 star and high 4 star came out of the city.
Which is the problem with lots of major cities, especially in the north. Basketball is the number 1 sport by a wide margin, due in no small part to the 100-1 ratio of basketball courts to football fields, and the weather. I grew up 45 minutes from Detroit and it was the same way as Chicago.
My point was simply that when there is a real talent in a large city, we should (and apparently did) target that person(s).

Advertisement
Back