#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
Advertisement
Super Mario Nintendo GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not gonna talk **** to the people that were melting down. I get it.

But it’s still Mario and it wasn’t December yet

Just talked to an OSU buddy of mine (I know I know) and they want Larry Johnson to retire

Sucks for him I pulled the receipt of them kissing his ring when they landed Scott in the first place

Pussies

From Ferman's site:

“Miami never went away,” “Even after I committed to Ohio State, Miami stayed in the back of my mind. I started talking to the Miami coaches again a couple of weeks ago, and after having a talk with my mom, I made the decision to flip to Miami. I have known for about a week. Once I had that talk with my mom to let her know how I felt and found out she was OK with my decision, then I knew.”

“I reached out to Coach Salave’a about two weeks ago to let him know I wasn’t 100 percent with my commitment to Ohio State,” “I was having second thoughts and things happened kind of quickly from there. There weren’t too surprised when I told them because they always felt I wanted to be at Miami.

My biggest attraction to Miami was the coaches — how genuine they are, how they always treated me and they make me feel like part of their family.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back