6am in Miami 3am in Eugene

Mike Ryan is doing too much. It’s funny how suddenly everyone cares about Manny Diaz. Local reporter did a ****** job on explaining how UM is getting the extra money for football from UHealth now national media member exploit it.
I don’t think everybody cares. Manny is just kind of being thrown to the side though. No matter how you feel about the dude, it’s not really a good way to do business. They’re going to make it tough on him to find another job because of the delay. They’ve also put him in an impossible situation rn in terms of recruiting and getting the team ready for a bowl

Advertisement
I Cant Sacramento Kings GIF by NBA

I don’t think everybody cares. Manny is just kind of being thrown to the side though. No matter how you feel about the dude, it’s not really a good way to do business. They’re going to make it tough on him to find another job because of the delay. They’ve also put him in an impossible situation rn in terms of recruiting and getting the team ready for a bowl
If you're forced to retain Manny after this, its going to be hard get any trust back without an extension. Honestly if I were Manny I would have already jumped ship. Somebody will hire him as a DC at some school. Dust yourself off and hit the reset button.

Advertisement
It’s part of the business. He’s not being toss around too cause he’s being advised to stay until they fire you. Also I highly doubt he doesn’t know where is next job is gonna be. Lashlee might hire him lol.

If you're forced to retain Manny after this, its going to be hard get any trust back without an extension. Honestly if I were Manny I would have already jumped ship. Somebody will hire him as a DC at some school. Dust yourself off and hit the reset button.
Yeah definitely. No way manny will be retained and he shouldn’t be. I just meant that they’re putting him in a no-win position

Advertisement
It’s part of the business. He’s not being toss around too cause he’s being advised to stay until they fire you. Also I highly doubt he doesn’t know where is next job is gonna be. Lashlee might hire him lol.
This is correct. I don't think that Manny could collect on certain parts of the agreement if he quits.

lashlee would hire a guy that gave up 30 points a game….sure

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is going to announce publicly. He will have 2 hats on the table.
See, this is exactly now how the whole thing has been mishandled. A couple of weeks ago he could have had a Miami hat, a Notre Dame hat, and a Gator hat on the table. He could’ve thrown the Gator hat down and stomped on it, lit the ND hat on fire, and the slapped the Miami hat on his head. It would’ve been EPIC.

Such a missed opportunity. Smh.

See, this is exactly now how the whole thing has been mishandled. A couple of weeks ago he could have had a Miami hat, a Notre Dame hat, and a Gator hat on the table. He could’ve thrown the Gator hat down and stomped on it, lit the ND hat on fire, and the slapped the Miami hat on his head. It would’ve been EPIC.

Such a missed opportunity. Smh.
yea

If I had to guess, Manny gets fired this morning, Mario is announced this afternoon. All of the bloviating from the national media is for nothing.

Advertisement
Back