6am in Miami 3am in Eugene

Yea. I’m done keeping up with this let me know when it’s done.

What a **** show. And I get this is not an easy decision for either guy but the leaks have just made this seem like a royal mess.
The leaks were intentional. Now the Oregon team knows what terms Miami is offering. They likely sweetened the pot.

Just sign on the line Mario and make this all go away.

Advertisement
This is not on Miami.. they have checked all the boxes on this one. Mario got everything he wanted from Miami here.
This entire situation is making UM look bad. From not firing manny after UNC to allowing a coach to swing in the breeze while another coach slow-rolls u while he keeps getting zeroes added to his extension.

Best of all… There’s no plan B. They’re going to completely alienate the fanbase when they announce manny is coming back…. Complete with an extension of his own.

This entire situation is making UM look bad. From not firing manny after UNC to allowing a coach to swing in the breeze while another coach slow-rolls u while he keeps getting zeroes added to his extension.

Best of all… There’s no plan B. They’re going to completely alienate the fanbase when they announce manny is coming back…. Complete with an extension of his own.
This place would go bonkers!

Mike Ryan is doing too much. It’s funny how suddenly everyone cares about Manny Diaz. Local reporter did a ****** job on explaining how UM is getting the extra money for football from UHealth now national media member exploit it.

Advertisement
Mario going full Tony Montana on two billionaires. If I didn’t love the canes it would be a great matchup. The vile commie sympathizer v. the ambulance chaser with the prime algorithm. Great theater

There will be a war in the streets if Manolo is retained.

Advertisement
I for one don't like how this is turning out. Too public, too many hands in the pot and frankly I get the feeling IF we get Mario we overpay to beat Oregon if they countered. I like the idea of Mario but to pay $8mil+, I wonder if there aren't better choices we can/could've gotten for that money.

As Howard Biel pleaded in the movie ‘Network’ “All of you go to your windows and scream “IM SICK AND TIRED AND IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE”🤣

Advertisement

Doing nothing is always a plan.

Often times not a good one, but it's a plan.

Advertisement
In the end it will come down to I had a discussion with my family and it was a what was best for my family.Typical ….

Advertisement
Back