6'9 335 Iran Bennett Basketball kid But what if.

24/7canes

Recruit
This is just a little fun post about What if.

LCE have you seen this kids tape. This kid has some sick feet for being such a large human. He also has great endurance on the basket ball court. If he were to play football I would probably say he would be a combination of Warren Sapp and Big Vince.

If you guys havnt seen him go to you tube and look him up. Its pretty incredible how agile he is. I would dare to say if he were to try and make a go at it as far as a football prospect he would lead a defense to a national title. He would eliminate the run game.

Advertisement
This is just a little fun post about What if.

LCE have you seen this kids tape. This kid has some sick feet for being such a large human. He also has great endurance on the basket ball court. If he were to play football I would probably say he would be a combination of Warren Sapp and Big Vince.

If you guys havnt seen him go to you tube and look him up. Its pretty incredible how agile he is. I would dare to say if he were to try and make a go at it as far as a football prospect he would lead a defense to a national title. He would eliminate the run game.

He’s athletic but a lot of times, kids like him have hoop dreams. It’ll take a lot to get him to play football. He can hoop though

He’s athletic but a lot of times, kids like him have hoop dreams. It’ll take a lot to get him to play football. He can hoop though
Oh I agree with you. I just saw his tape and just thought to my self man what if this cat were to give football a shot. He would straight up dominate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not too tall for an OT.
0AFF545D-2B2F-429A-B19E-F67AD35674F1.jpeg

Advertisement
Not too tall for an OT.
Tell me the amount of OT that are playing at this height and are playing well right now.

Unless you are gifted with insane athletic ability like Trent Brown, forget it.

I went out and checked his height and weight. Dude is 6'10, 322 lbs. There are no 6'10 OTs in the league right now and for good reason. Kid went to EKU and is a redshirt junior averaging six minutes a game.

Advertisement
He could never stay healthy or get his weight under control at Marshall and I don’t think he has any background with football.

Advertisement
Back