#6 Wake Forest bs #3 Miami 3:00 p.m. ACCN (allegedly)

Advertisement
Eh, maybe we won't get a Super Seed.
We won’t with this type of performance. 0-2 is one thing, looking bad doing it is another. Losing this game will be enough to pass us over. But like many have said, being a top 8 wouldn’t matter the way this team is playing. UF will send us packing…….again.

Gallo has had an awful week. With the way Ziehl pitched last week we’re down to three pitchers I trust to get outs at the moment.

Not that anyone cares but I was pretty fired up on going to mark light for regionals… not sure I’m going to waste my time. This team isn’t good. I know I’ve said it 100 times over last 2 months but this is a typical Gino dimare/Miami baseball limp to the finish team that gets embarrassed in our own home regional.

Advertisement
It is amazing how the baseball team has mimicked the football team.
- Lose first real big challenge of season.
- Get hot in the middle of the season.
- Talk about we should win the conference or our side of the conference.
- Talk about well we just need a little help to win the conference.
- Fall apart at the end of the season.
- Can't win bowl or regional.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s face it, we were only good for 14 games, otherwise middle of the road team
This is revisionist and frustrating. We were elite for 14 games, not "good". We had a good first third and an average last third of the year. There are not many teams who have had a better year, we just chose the worst time of the year to be average.

It is amazing how the baseball team has mimicked the football team.
- Lose first real big challenge of season.
- Get hot in the middle of the season.
- Talk about we should win the conference or our side of the conference.
- Talk about well we just need a little help to win the conference.
- Fall apart at the end of the season.
- Can't win bowl or regional.
EXCELLENT POST. And many on this board wonder how many of us are so negative. It’s been the same **** product for 20 years in football and baseball. Football did what was needed… will baseball? I don’t think so

Current situation aside, it’s concerning that we’ve gone two years without coming close to filling out a weekend rotation.

Advertisement
“We may be as crazy as the football board” but we definitely don’t deserve a national seed. Maybe would be a good wake up call to not get one. Team is going through the motions

Advertisement
Back