6 spots left who takes them

Do we have room for Curtis, Smith and Yuke? All are dynamic guys with the ball and great speed. Of the 3, which one doesn’t make the cut?

Advertisement
I would definitely want in on Amari Daniels and Duce Chestnut, I just have no idea how you fit them in. Numbers always figure themselves out, I guess...it wouldn't shock me if we took 25 by Signing Day 2, and figure out how to roll 2 over considering our momentum on the trail right now. You don't want to not take some kids right now.

You think the smoke with Tyreak Sapp is real?

Believe it will be even more real if Daniels is in play.....we wouldve grabbed the big dogs off of their optomist youth team

Do we have room for Curtis, Smith and Yuke? All are dynamic guys with the ball and great speed. Of the 3, which one doesn’t make the cut?

i say smith is in. if we remove collins add in taylor, wilson (maybe), smith, and a QB thats 22 kids with 2 spots left.

Advertisement
imo it's not the worst year to not take a QB. if the high school season gets pushed back and lots of top kids skip the season the entire QB class will be stunted developmentally... i also don't think d'eriq king will go to the NFL if the college season gets pushed back. he needs to put more QB reps on tape after sitting out last season. the longer it drags out the more development TVD gets in the system, and post-d'eriq we'd be one of the most attractive teams on the transfer market. i still hope we get garcia, but just saying.
Not an option. What would the QB room look like in 2021 with mature talent everywhere else.

Believe it will be even more real if Daniels is in play.....we wouldve grabbed the big dogs off of their optomist youth team

Jaden McBurrows tho

960.jpg

Leonard Taylor
Brashard Smith
Amari Daniels
Chase Smith-ATH
Markevious Brown-cb
Duce Chestnut-cb

I pass on QB if not Garcia. Go into the Portal for a transfer after signing day. I would take Chase Smith over Thomas Davis. I 'd like to get into Valdosta and Davis can play...but Smith athleticism and being a legacy is toooo much to pass. Add to it SOUTH FLORIDA s loaded with DE's next class, want that chart looking good for them.

Want 2 cbs....because i actually like Curtis at WR and not cb. Think we done at wr recruiting as well. (Alexisw?) Im a fan of Duce or Markevious as i thnk both wont need a shirt and i believe Curtis would.

-Amari Daniels brought in for optics. I believe him and Franklin would be the top 2 backs in Dade/Broward 2 years in a row. Franklin we will have to recruit till the end anyways.

I like your logic on the 2022 DEs. Only change is if a stud OT wanted in, I would drop Daniels (assuming we keep Franklin) or the second DB if not Marshall by some miracle. Now, with Sapp giving us a potential harder look, that really now becomes an issue (unless we free up more ICs)

I’m sorry to annoy some with this question, but once and for all are we taking 24 kids because of the grad tackle, or 25 because he got the Martin counter. Again, sorry for my ignorance

Advertisement
I’m sorry to annoy some with this question, but once and for all are we taking 24 kids because of the grad tackle, or 25 because he got the Martin counter. Again, sorry for my ignorance
19 commits + 1 IC + 5 spots left = 25. So we're taking 24 commits.

I’d say 18 with Collins. I was told the staff thinks they can take 25 commits. A full class , we’ve been trying to figure out how all day. So if they can work that out it leaves seven spots.

Could it have to do with the Asa Martin situation? I know there was some discussion with Jarrid Williams that we may be getting an IC back?

Advertisement
I’d say 18 with Collins. I was told the staff thinks they can take 25 commits. A full class , we’ve been trying to figure out how all day. So if they can work that out it leaves seven spots.

I just don’t understand the cap Cribby! Transfers count towards what? and how that effects commits. I just never get it. Like, how do we get to take 25 kids if we took the tackle transfer and King.

If you can clarify thanks in advance

I just don’t understand the cap Cribby! Transfers count towards what? and how that effects commits. I just never get it. Like, how do we get to take 25 kids if we took the tackle transfer and King.

If you can clarify thanks in advance

My brain can only handle so much , that’s why I just agree with everything the original cane says on this topic.

Leonard Taylor
Brashard Smith
Amari Daniels
Chase Smith-ATH
Markevious Brown-cb
Duce Chestnut-cb

I pass on QB if not Garcia. Go into the Portal for a transfer after signing day. I would take Chase Smith over Thomas Davis. I 'd like to get into Valdosta and Davis can play...but Smith athleticism and being a legacy is toooo much to pass. Add to it SOUTH FLORIDA s loaded with DE's next class, want that chart looking good for them.

Want 2 cbs....because i actually like Curtis at WR and not cb. Think we done at wr recruiting as well. (Alexisw?) Im a fan of Duce or Markevious as i thnk both wont need a shirt and i believe Curtis would.

-Amari Daniels brought in for optics. I believe him and Franklin would be the top 2 backs in Dade/Broward 2 years in a row. Franklin we will have to recruit till the end anyways.

What position does Breshard end up at if we take 2 RB and Curtis goes to WR. That’s a lot of numbers in that side of the ball.

Advertisement

Curious with possibly a delayed season, transfers due to Covid and everything else, curious if NCAA lifts that 25 number to 30 in the near future or maybe for this year.

Advertisement
Back