6 spots left who takes them

Advertisement
The staff doesn’t even know who’s the last seven , there’s multiple big fish left who have legit interest. Williams being one. Wait and see mode.

@Cribby what would be Cribby last 7 wish list from a reasonable/achievable standpoint?

I prioritize linemen over anything. My dream scenario would be

DT Leonard Taylor
DT Maason Smith (Obviously a longshot, but go all out)
DE Thomas Davis (Dont sleep on this beast)
CB Jason Marshall (Would like to try to sway Knowles if we cant get Marshall)

OT Tristian Leigh
OG Ross Maseuli
QB - ?

Thats 7. Drop Collins. Obviously you have to shake things up somewhere if James Williams wants in. Id keep swinging for an elite WR like Mario Williams. Would be hard to pass up on local WR’s, but if im swinging for the fences im trying to stock up on elite talent in the trenches. Definitely would keep monitoring Terrence Lewis as well. If we have all this momentum after a season in which we lost to ******* FIU, whos to say what it would look like if we do what were supposed to on the field this year. Guys like Smith and Leigh are showing interest. Have to go all out, break out the NIL bags, and win on the field.

Advertisement
smh, Hammet? He looks like a Brooks clone. Why would we drop him? And people want to keep sleeping on Curtis. Il gladly take a DB with Travis Benjamin speed.
THIS. WE NEED OVERALL TEAM SPEED. WHY WOULD WE DROP THAT? IF PEOPLE HAVENT NOTICED THE REST OF THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL WORLD. HAS NOTICED THE DROP OFF IN OUR TEAM SPEED. WHY CANT SOME OF THESE GUYS?

Im not sure if he’s a take or not right now, I haven’t heard anything definite yet.
WHATS YOUR TAKE ON HIM? HE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WE’VE BEEN MISSING ON DEFENSE. MEANING A VERY VERSATILE LINE UP AT MULTIPLE POSITION PLAYER. SEEMS LIKE HE COULD COME OFF THE EDGE AS A STAND UP RUSHER, DROP INTO COVERAGE AND CHASE DOWN PLAYERS.

1 a qb. Garcia Or somebody else but gotta take a qb every year Could even be a transfer
2 brashard smith
3 Amari/yul first one to commit.
4 Leonard Taylor
5 Thomas Davis
6-7 two spots we keep going for the big fish. James Williams, J Marshal, Maason Smith, T Leigh, and i hope if he shows some maturity we circle back and give T Lewis another chance stud talent should keep him home. If not those guys chase smith Markevious brown Collier some good options

Advertisement
WHATS YOUR TAKE ON HIM? HE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WE’VE BEEN MISSING ON DEFENSE. MEANING A VERY VERSATILE LINE UP AT MULTIPLE POSITION PLAYER. SEEMS LIKE HE COULD COME OFF THE EDGE AS A STAND UP RUSHER, DROP INTO COVERAGE AND CHASE DOWN PLAYERS.
DFCB35D1-75DF-496F-991A-A19879D26F45.gif

Although there are a few spots left in the 21 class and all who's on the board are extremely important, only two of those prospects matter to me: Brashard Smith & Chase Smith! Those two guys are low key and quiet. You know what they say about quiet folks, "THEY NOTHING TO BE F___! WITH! They do their talking on the field. To me they some dangerous ****'s! Exactly what them Canes need.

Dropping Curtis and Collins to go eight

QB: Garcia/Allen (1)
RB: Daniels
WR: Smith
TE: Done
OL: Leigh
DE: Done
DT: Taylor
LB: J Williams
CB: Brown, Marshall
S: Done
We land those recruits Pittsburgh that would mean easily a Top 10 class to go with a Top 15 for 2020. If we can pull it off Manny is really building something special down at Greentree.

Advertisement
Easily. Then just let Hammett play his natural DE spot. Don't understand why this is even a question, unless there's some hesitation on Chase's part

I keep posting this but “ the staff loves Davis “. They think he’ll be a star in this system , unreal motor and speed off the edge. Chase has more to do with Williams , he could be a backup plan there. If Davis picks FSU or Sc then we’ll just be done at de. Davis is a priority.

Advertisement
I keep posting this but “ the staff loves Davis “. They think he’ll be a star in this system , unreal motor and speed off the edge. Chase has more to do with Williams , he could be a backup plan there. If Davis picks FSU or Sc then we’ll just be done at de. Davis is a priority.
He’s an animal in his huddle. Straight up slapping kids and then smashing the QB. He’s like Big Baby of D. Undersized but as physical and aggressive as they come.

Advertisement
Back