6 rumors

jruiz

Ham Porter
Ok for whatever reason my iPad isn't letting me copy paste but google fsu 247 and go to the recruiting section and look for the interesting comments on Thomas with regard to visiting, if someone could, it would be appreciated by many if you would post the link when you find it
tifwiw

Advertisement
Lol

"Rumors swirled yesterday that 5-Star LB Matthew Thomas canceled his visit to Florida State after learning the news that James Coley was leaving for Miami."

Summary please?

I'd hate to pay for something that will be on the interwebz in 5min..

Advertisement
Advertisement
yesterday this is what happend

Coley: hey Big6
Big6: wtf?!
Coley:: yeah dude, sooo.. remember when I said FSU>UM? .. i was kidding .. you know that right?
Coley: its ok,don't freak out. I am going to be the OC here bro! isn't that great?
Coley: no worries, look call up your boy Kirkland tell him **** FSU, we all canes now!
Coley: aight, good talking to you man.

yesterday this is what happend

Coley: hey Big6
Coley:: yeah dude, sooo.. remember when I said FSU>UM? .. i was kidding .. you know that right?
Coley: its ok,don't freak out. I am going to be the OC here bro! isn't that great?
Coley: no worries, look call up your boy Kirkland tell him **** FSU, we all canes now!
Coley: aight, good talking to you man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's classic

Advertisement
Coley leaving is irrelevant. 6 to UM has been the worst kept secret in recruiting land.,

Advertisement
I know you guys hate when we do this....but Bakas seems convinced FSU has no chance and that this has been and continues to be a Miami v. 'Bama situation.

I want all the remaining recruits to be a Miami vs Bama situation

Did you all see how good The U loked when Alquadin picked the U over Bama and ND? (both in the title game)

That made the U look amazing

So with two weeks to go...we can pretty much check mark Matthew Thomas, Denver Kirkland, Alex Collins and Stacy Coley...along with Bostwick and Grace.

I got time for that.

Advertisement
Back