6 play 4 minute drive, down 8 with 7 minutes left

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s easily the best coaching performance we’ve had in years. We had a chance to win on the final possession. The D played lights out. The game plan was sound. We had a balanced offense and threw the ball more than I anticipated we would. We dropped a lot of balls and missed two easy field goals. I can’t ask for more with this roster away in front of 100,000 loud fanatics. Hate all you want, but that last dropped pass wasn’t on the staff. If we tie it, they’re remembered for grace under pressure. We won the night. If you don’t believe so, you have zero perspective and missed the last twenty years. The staff did a phenomenal job.

Draining the play clock for a punt with 3 min left

Worst clock management ever? Discuss
Are you going to add in the 2 holding penalties that blew up the drive? Specifically since it started out promising with a completion to Smith, run and completion to Mallory.

JFC, you want to hammer red zone playing then that is more than fair game.

Last time I saw red zone play calling this bewildering was against FSU in 1989. Erickson ran option twice with Gino on goal to go on two separate series.

That’s easily the best coaching performance we’ve had in years. We had a chance to win on the final possession. The D played lights out. The game plan was sound. We had a balanced offense and threw the ball more than I anticipated we would. We dropped a lot of balls and missed two easy field goals. I can’t ask for more with this roster away in front of 100,000 loud fanatics. Hate all you want, but that last dropped pass wasn’t on the staff. If we tie it, they’re remembered for grace under pressure. We won the night. If you don’t believe so, you have zero perspective and missed the last twenty years. The staff did a phenomenal job.
Sure, and Tyrique is going rd 1 bRo

Advertisement
Lol "we won the night"

Loser talk. I remember saying the same thing leaving Gainesville in 2008.

Are you going to add in the 2 holding penalties that blew up the drive? Specifically since it started out promising with a completion to Smith, run and completion to Mallory.
Even more reason to play fast bc it’s unlikely we were getting the first down.

The last holding occurred with 5:10 left. Ran 2 plays and a punt in 2:11.

Criminal

I think the staff did a pretty good job overall for sure but I’m sorry the clock management was bull**** and that is a known issue with Mario that seems to have not improved since he left Oregon And I specifically mean the fourth quarter and specifically under 10 minutes and specifically under four minutes

Lol "we won the night"

Loser talk. I remember saying the same thing leaving Gainesville in 2008.
The loser talk is believing that there’s a magic flip to be switched on and off. We played a team with an incredibly competent staff and a roster with six consecutive top five recruiting classes. I wasn’t going into it think we’d win. I wanted to see mistake free football and four quarters of fight from our team. The loser mentality is on those that set unrealistic expectations and can’t emotionally balance reality and dreams. You keep buying lottery tickets and I’ll keep crushing it daily. We’ll see who’s plan works best. Great job by the team and staff last night.

Advertisement
Best coaching performance in years yields 9 pts…yep

The loser talk is believing that there’s a magic flip to be switched on and off. We played a team with an incredibly competent staff and a roster with six consecutive top five recruiting classes. I wasn’t going into it think we’d win. I wanted to see mistake free football and four quarters of fight from our team. The loser mentality is on those that set unrealistic expectations and can’t emotionally balance reality and dreams. You keep buying lottery tickets and I’ll keep crushing it daily. We’ll see who’s plan works best. Great job by the team and staff last night.
I am the one buying lottery tickets, yet you are the one who has blind hope based on that abortion last night.

El-oh-el.

That team is garbage and it was not unrealistic to expect to beat them based on how they actually played last night against us.

Advertisement
It’s not unrealistic to expect to score a td against an average sec team. aggies are completely over rated and will be 8-4 or worse like usual.

LOL that was not some competent staff we played last night. they're losing 4 games at min this year in the sec. this isnt a good atm team. we played well on d but that offense is fireable.

Advertisement
Back