6-7 wins/year to 8-9 wins/year

Advertisement
That's what we'll get with Richt, I suppose it's an improvement.
are you a bbbelieber? Takethe number of 10 plus win seasons butch had and times that by 10. thats the number mark richt has

You're right, but Butch took a program that was essentially dead and created a NC team. Something Richt has never done.

hmmm who coached that 2001 team. coker not butch. butch had his chance in 2000 and lost to frickin washington and yet you you are all over richt on losing to lsu and bama. this is the acc coastal not the sec. you were probably the same guy calling butch botch before 2001

Coker didn't coach that team. The 2001 team coached that team while Coker took the credit. The things that **** me off to this very day about Butch leaving is that first, he hadn't even signed his best recruiting classes yet. Those were coming. With that, the OB gets renovated instead of torn down because there is no way in **** the most elite team in the nation has there home destroyed for an MLB stadium. Finally, we have more ships than room to put the trophies in and the NFL U is so dominant that people outside of Cane fans simply want to explode from hearing about it. My list is longer but have to get up early.

That's what we'll get with Richt, I suppose it's an improvement.
are you a bbbelieber? Takethe number of 10 plus win seasons butch had and times that by 10. thats the number mark richt has

You're right, but Butch took a program that was essentially dead and created a NC team. Something Richt has never done.

hmmm who coached that 2001 team. coker not butch. butch had his chance in 2000 and lost to frickin washington and yet you you are all over richt on losing to lsu and bama. this is the acc coastal not the sec. you were probably the same guy calling butch botch before 2001

I'm sorry, but Coker disn't coach anything. He showed up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back