6-7 wins/year to 8-9 wins/year

Advertisement
FOH. Were gonna be landing top 10 classes perennially & theyre actually gonna get REAL coaching. Were about to win 9 this year with Golden/Scott. Richt will feast in the costal, bet.

Now he's only an 8-9 win coach? The number drops with every post, even though anyone can look up the actual win totals.

So in the ACC coastal he'll only win 8-9 games a season. But in the SEC east he averaged 10 wins per season.

Gotcha

We just won 8 games with guys who really did not know what they were doing.

I expect a lot more when Richt comes in. A whole lot more.

Advertisement
I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure....dont like the hire but I am all Miami so I will get on board and hope Richt takes the Canes back to competing for Championships(and not just Coastal)

10 wins a year in the SEC. And now it's 8-9 in the pathetic coastal division. Sound logic.

Advertisement
10 wins a year in the SEC. And now it's 8-9 in the pathetic coastal division. Sound logic.

He had the resources of a public university and generally had his choice of the best players in Georgia, a state with the largest black population in the country. He should have been able to assemble at least one NC team.

He had the resources of a public university and generally had his choice of the best players in Georgia, a state with the largest black population in the country. He should have been able to assemble at least one NC team.

Wow managed to live up to the screen name with that post.
Can we ban this loser mods?

Advertisement
It's not the win number that I care about.

The last couple years - he's lost three games a year. And two or more for several years.

Now, I fully expect him to improve at UM, but somebody better show me something - 'cause I'm not taking anyone's word on nuthin'.

It's not the win number that I care about.

The last couple years - he's lost three games a year. And two or more for several years.

Now, I fully expect him to improve at UM, but somebody better show me something - 'cause I'm not taking anyone's word on nuthin'.

Exactly...it seems his teams have been mentally soft.

Advertisement

Wow managed to live up to the screen name with that post.
Can we ban this loser mods?

A little sensitive are we? You must be one of those modern, skinny jean wearing, sensitive dudes who's in touch with his feelings.

That's what we'll get with Richt, I suppose it's an improvement.
are you a bbbelieber? Takethe number of 10 plus win seasons butch had and times that by 10. thats the number mark richt has

You're right, but Butch took a program that was essentially dead and created a NC team. Something Richt has never done.

hmmm who coached that 2001 team. coker not butch. butch had his chance in 2000 and lost to frickin washington and yet you you are all over richt on losing to lsu and bama. this is the acc coastal not the sec. you were probably the same guy calling butch botch before 2001

Advertisement
Back