6-6, 4-8, 2-10, 0-12 won't get Grolden fired...

Advertisement
ill be there, slurping on a cold beer, supporting the kids that decided to rock that U on the side of their helmet. Its all about them, the coach will **** up on his own.

I can't believe anybody would actually wanna go and watch such a **** show

do you enjoy watching our corners having to lay off 10 yards and give up a wheelchair basically to their wide outs?

what about watching our dline stay in their gaps instead of attacking like they have goldens leash around their throats?

I just can't fathom how someone could actually go and enjoy themselves at this point. It'd be like going to a jville jaguars game over the past 3 years.. you go watch them get blown out while playing the most awful looking football, was it really enjoyable seeing your team suck so **** bad while paying for champagne prices for beer?

smh
It's not about the football for these guys. It's about tailgating and photo ops for social media.

OR maybe it's about being a Miami Hurricane fan, you whiny little girls.

This post is quite dumb. So you're saying the masses filling the stadiums have been keeping Golden's job? The stadium is already empty and embarrassing yet Golden is still here. Now this is just common sense talking but maybe all those reports of the former president of the school not wanting Golden to be fired on her way out were true. Donna was in charge, now she's not. I'm willing to bet Golden gets fired for anything other than a good season. Eight wins and he's fired. Nine might depend on how we look. Ten probably secures him another season. (Unfortunately)

L
It'll take the embarrassment of an empty stadium. Period.

The BOT has every intention of running out his contract, as long as the SLURPERS continue what they're best at.

BTW, when is the ACC going to call for our removal? Would it be ironic if we get replaced by Notre Lame?

Did you come up with this all by yourself? Impressive...

Mr. Canefam aka CobblerFridgeLaz,

How was it being addicted to crack and not being able to get any while in jail after robbing that bank?

Or would you prefer me to ask you this question in the form of slipping you a note, bank robbery style?

Advertisement
laz robbed that bank. and this thread was a fact

bye golden.jpg

empty stadium and a beatdown/ thank you dabo

Advertisement
Back