6-6, 4-8, 2-10, 0-12 won't get Grolden fired...

I have zero confidence in UM to do the right thing. That fat fegit went 6-7 in his 4th season with a roster full of NFL players in the worst Power 5 division in college football. And all UM did was make excuses for him and laud him for his effort.

Fake Jimmy is a toothless Muppet worm at AD. The BOT is full of momma's boy nerds spending their daddy's money, and their only care is a football team that doesn't embarrass them at the country club. The new school president is a ghoulish foreigner mummy who takes homosexual selfies and knows less about football than a typical patron at Ramrodz.

UM is a fcking toilet.

Advertisement
I really don't think UM cares either. Other priorities. The AD makes up reasons to keep Al. The BOT counts the guaranteed money. The new president thinks Futbol is played with a goalkeeper. I'm getting this sinking feeling that UM keeps Al no matter what the teams record is this year. I really think that all of the "he needs x wins to keep his job" really is pointless. I dont think many people at UM are concerned about wins and loses.

Finally! Someone with the courage and foresight to start a thread about Golden getting fired.

6 wins and there is a strong chance golden is retained
5 wins and he may be fired
4 wins or less he gets fired
7+ wins and he's retained and lauded for the progress

IMO

It'll take the embarrassment of an empty stadium. Period.

The BOT has every intention of running out his contract, as long as the SLURPERS continue what they're best at.

BTW, when is the ACC going to call for our removal? Would it be ironic if we get replaced by Notre Lame?

Im bookmarking this post so I can remind op in December!

Advertisement
half of the people on this board don't even go to the games... Yet they talk like they do.... F_ck it, it's cane gang or no gang. Tired of the bullsh*t on this site day end and day out. If you are a fan you would support the kids who did come here, and not annoit the ones who didn't come to Miami...

The BOT has every intention of running out his contract, as long as the SLURPERS continue what they're best at.

BTW, when is the ACC going to call for our removal? Would it be ironic if we get replaced by Notre Lame?

I dont know which of your three sentences is the most uninformed and ludicrous. Tough choice.

half of the people on this board don't even go to the games... Yet they talk like they do.... F_ck it, it's cane gang or no gang. Tired of the bullsh*t on this site day end and day out. If you are a fan you would support the kids who did come here, and not annoit the ones who didn't come to Miami...

Thank you.

L

Did you come up with this all by yourself? Impressive...

You're still a fat felon who robbed a bank who deserves to go down with the goldentanic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
L

You're still a fat felon who robbed a bank who deserves to go down with the goldentanic.

You gotta love how UM chose a convicted bank robber to be the face of their fan base.

6 wins and there is a strong chance golden is retained
5 wins and he may be fired
4 wins or less he gets fired
7+ wins and he's retained and lauded for the progress

IMO

"Wait...wait, Mark, it gets better. So then I compared one of our practice habits to a principle in Game Theory and all the suits and eggheads in the room loved it. I also threw in a Cornell West quote and Fain finally said "You've done a **** of a job molding these kids, Al. Here's another raise."

ShockedFrightenedIslandcanary.gif

L

You gotta love how UM chose a convicted bank robber to be the face of their fan base.

I figured after Shapiro that Miami would stop associating themselves with known felons.

Empty stadium is all that will work, that is why our group of 15 for the first time in 2 decades didn't renew this year. Tough decision but it had to be done.

Advertisement

The irony is that by supporting this coach you are not supporting the kids. They will continue to lose money come draft time, take hits to their confidence due to losing to teams like Virginia on a regular basis, and continue to be thrown under the bus by the very coach you are supporting.

Oh get over yourself.

The program continues to give us a shxtsandwich and expect us to pay more for the same shxt sandwich. Instead of having a coach that keeps asking, "have you seen my Weiner", maybe pay for a top flight coach and staff with the Adidas money.

They won't and they deserve not a single dime from the fanbase until they improve the product on the field. I haven't paid to go see a game in 10 years, and I'll talk shxt on Al Golden and the program all I want. So enjoy paying to eat your shxt sandwich, because you deserve it.

The irony is that by supporting this coach you are not supporting the kids. They will continue to lose money come draft time, take hits to their confidence due to losing to teams like Virginia on a regular basis, and continue to be thrown under the bus by the very coach you are supporting.
It is also ironic that they talk about going to support the kids who they later throw under the bus when Golden fails.

Advertisement

We lost to Virginia AND a big group of UM guys got drafted - NFL doesn't care about who your head coach in college bc they are NOT fans - they run a business - run fast, we draft you - hit some one hard, we pay you - protect your QB as an OL we will make you rich ... stop reaching. I dont like Al but kids are getting drafted just fine

My guess, is less than 6 wins and he is gone. 6-8 wins its 50/50. 9+ wins and he gets a undeserved raise and extension.

We lost to Virginia AND a big group of UM guys got drafted - NFL doesn't care about who your head coach in college bc they are NOT fans - they run a business - run fast, we draft you - hit some one hard, we pay you - protect your QB as an OL we will make you rich ... stop reaching. I dont like Al but kids are getting drafted just fine

Most of these guys stock rose significantly based on their senior bowl/combine/pro day workouts. Without the senior bowl, chick is looking at 7th round or possibly even undrafted, because he sure as **** wasn't going to get drafted based on anything he did on the field here. Dorsett is looking at 2nd - 3rd round, because there was very little talk about Dorsett until after the senior bowl performance. Al Golden and his slow down offense combined with his stay on the field all day bend and break defense hurts our guys statistically. This is why a guy like Dorsett only had 36 catches. Guys on winning teams don't need the combine, because everyone is continuously watching them.

Let's look back at a guy like Seantrell who could barely maintain a starting spot here, gets drafted in the 7th round and ends up a day 1 starter on an NFL squad. By all means use the character excuse, because guys with character issues never get drafted high, right? Guys have never failed a drug test while at the combine and still drafted fairly high, right?

How about a guy like Brandon Washington who was a projected to go high in the draft only to have Golden play him out of position and he gets drafted in the 6th round.

Guys like DP possibly and Duke definitely would have went higher as well, because there's no way Duke was the 6th best rb in this draft. There's no way Duke should be going in the same round as Matt Jones and David Johnson. If we're a 10 win team, Duke goes early in the second, ahead of Tevin Coleman and ahead of Abdullah. ****, let Duke play against us and he could have a 400 yard day as well.

On a losing team, all of these guys look like they are not that great, because if they were, we don't go 6-7. So no it's not a reach. There's a reason that the only player on our team getting any talk right now is Kayaa and its based on potential. If you're not winners, people aren't watching you. If people aren't watching you, the only thing they really know about you come draft time is your 40 times.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back