6/21 Updated Recruiting Board

Advertisement
@ brad......so we'll take Cull as a safety/nickel hybrid, the Henderson twins, markeith, and save a spot for kamari if he wants in too ? That's a ton of potential safeties. O line is a bit concerning right now, we really need Justice to win the battle with OU for Agbo, I like his potential at guard. Everywhere else is taking shape pretty nicely.

Thanks, Brad. That DL, man. Whew, those are championship greens. Let's go get them!... Overall a stronger board than last time. Remind me again who has fallen off or trended down since last update?

How can you be concerned about CB a couple days after we got our top guy on the board? And for OL we're trending up for Carswell and Richardson. We should be in much better shape coming out of Paradise. I just won't worry until then. I do wish Armella would get his off-field head screwed on straight so we could make a run for him.
Pretty simple for me. I love that we got our top target but, as I said, that position needs quality AND quantity. And I don't see that combination on this board.

Things will change, but this thread is about that board and that is what I addressed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is how you order them in the spreadsheet meant to signify how high you think each prospect is listed on the board for the coaches?

That DL projection

GIF by FOX International Channels

Advertisement
Ol is a crap shoot. You don't always need big names to have a good ol. Look at BC
BC is an outlier plus they're not a contender...so you kinda do need big names. Probably not multiple 5* a year like Bama or UGA, but at least a couple of the Top 247 kids and the staff's own evaluations.

Last edited:
Does anyone think this class will be bigger than 15? I know we’re only in Late June but I struggle to see how we get past that number

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back