6/21 Updated Recruiting Board

bradtejeda

Freshman
Premium
I have updated where I think we currently stand at the moment with this 2022 class.

A few notes:

WR- Although Quan Lee is currently listed as committed, I believe that could change(my opinion). Horton is trending up, while Gibson is still a waiting game.

OL- Last board I had Agbo in green but moved him to yellow after coming off what it seemed to be a really good OU visit. I still think we have a good shot at Agbo and expect them to turn up the heat a little bit. Also I still feel that Andrew Chamblee even after his visit is still stuck on being far away from home.

LB- Devon Jackson will be a name to watch this weekend coming up with a clear battle between Miami and ASU.

CB- Jacolby Spells smoke on not only WVU but now Indiana seems a little concerning based off how much we have made him a priority but I still think we have a good shot at landing him. Trequon Fegans was RED last board and after some time I believe its going to be a tough decision between Bama and Miami.

S- Nick Cull moving his commitment date and coming off a great visit puts him in a good spot to be in this class currently.

** Henderson twins are making a lot of noise right now and seem to be very realistic options for this staff. Keep a look out on those two.

Prospect Board - CIS - Full Board (1)-page-001.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks Brad. I find OL and CB concerning. I felt that way about OL last update and I think we've lost ground with this update. We need quality and quantity at both positions.

Having said that, LOVE DE and DT overall and am pretty happy with LB, but I'd still like to see a couple more LB studs in play now.

Advertisement
Thanks, Brad. That DL, man. Whew, those are championship greens. Let's go get them!... Overall a stronger board than last time. Remind me again who has fallen off or trended down since last update?

Thanks Brad. I find OL and CB concerning. I felt that way about OL last update and I think we've lost ground with this update. We need quality and quantity at both positions.

Having said that, LOVE DE and DT overall and am pretty happy with LB, but I'd still like to see a couple more LB studs in play now.

How can you be concerned about CB a couple days after we got our top guy on the board? And for OL we're trending up for Carswell and Richardson. We should be in much better shape coming out of Paradise. I just won't worry until then. I do wish Armella would get his off-field head screwed on straight so we could make a run for him.

So you think he's too optimistic?

No I just like all the pretty color coded cells. Approved.

I wouldn't dare speculate on how likely an individual kid is to come, I'm not in the biz. Actually I think the problem is that his categories are mislabeled. "Somewhat likely" sounds more optimistic than that category should IMO. I'd go with Great, good, fair and poor chance of committing.

Advertisement
But I was told we were “losing” to WVU? You mean to tell me it’s because we aren’t pushing that hard? I wonder who said that before?

Not liking swinging and missing at all these OL dudes. Was really hoping Agbo was a real option. If not him, would love to land Hood and Nelson in addition to the Greens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back