6-1 Miami vs Big 10

Madabs

Sophomore
I know we’re going at each other over ugly wins and poor defense. We’re also calling for staff to be fired. But can we step back and take a look at what’s going on with the BiG 10. Minn, Nebraska, Mich, and PSU have a combined record of 2-9 and are paying their coaches a total of $22.9 million this season.

1605099828897.jpeg

Advertisement
I know we’re going at each other over ugly wins and poor defense. We’re also calling for staff to be fired. But can we step back and take a look at what’s going on with the BiG 10. Minn, Nebraska, Mich, and PSU have a combined record of 2-9 and are paying their coaches a total of $22.9 million this season.

View attachment 135352

These conference only schedules are exposing a lot of coaches/teams in both the BIG and SEC and **** BIG 12 also. Now that these teams/coaches aren’t getting 3 cupcake games to pass their win totals and get their players mini bye weeks by playing weak out of conference games, they can’t hang.

in a weird year like this, you got to appreciate each win even when it’s ugly and we all think we suck. Practices are derailed, no spring or summer camp for most teams, it’s a wild year.

The big ten this year is a lot like the ACC its Ohio st and everyone else. Row the boat is sinking fast. Michigan cant and has not won the big game under Harbaugh. Did anyone think Nebraska was going to be any good? Franklin cost Penn st the Indiana game and now the wheels are falling off. Realistically there are about six teams in all of college football that could win the natty. Thats it. Would be great if someone could take the buckeyes out.

Advertisement
Penn state has all the makings of a good team but their quarterback sucks. Also that Joey porter Jr kid they got is pretty good. I remember him being brought up here. That being said I love them sucking. I hope that program sinks

Almost as overrated as the SEC. But they’ll claim that’s how great the conference’s depth is, not that the top teams just really aren’t that great.

Every conference has their top program (Clempson, Baga, OSpoo, Oklahomo, Oregone) and then everyone else is a decent distance behind.

View attachment 135352
That minnesota hype died pretty quick

Advertisement
Nothing to do with Miami, but I’d love it if Penn State lost every game. At 0-3, they are well on their way.

Also would like to see OSU trip up this season at some point because fūck OSU on general principle.
I am a good sport, I can take it when my team loses. I hate being cheated. Ohio State, ***** em, ND? ***** em Officials in 2 games blatant bad calls cost us 2 ships. I hate those schools forever.

Penn state has all the makings of a good team but their quarterback sucks. Also that Joey porter Jr kid they got is pretty good. I remember him being brought up here. That being said I love them sucking. I hope that program sinks

It’s almost like a good QB matters which is why I don’t understand how people can say “this team would be terrible without king” Yeah no **** so would a majority of other teams

When’s the last time there was a good team without good QB play

The big ten this year is a lot like the ACC its Ohio st and everyone else. Row the boat is sinking fast. Michigan cant and has not won the big game under Harbaugh. Did anyone think Nebraska was going to be any good? Franklin cost Penn st the Indiana game and now the wheels are falling off. Realistically there are about six teams in all of college football that could win the natty. Thats it. Would be great if someone could take the buckeyes out.
3 teams really

Advertisement
These conference only schedules are exposing a lot of coaches/teams in both the BIG and SEC [ACC] and **** BIG 12 also. Now that these teams/coaches aren’t getting 3 cupcake games to pass their win totals and get their players mini bye weeks by playing weak out of conference games, they can’t hang.

in a weird year like this, you got to appreciate each win even when it’s ugly and we all think we suck. Practices are derailed, no spring or summer camp for most teams, it’s a wild year.
FIFY

Advertisement
I love the Canes, but I would not take a straight up $100 bet for us to beat any team from any conference because we have consistently shown we are inconsistent. We have NO phucking idea what we are going to get game to game.

dude SeC is eating itself outside of the top teams. You got Tennessee, Auburn, LSU with similar records to Arkansas, ole miss etc... Auburn is barely surviving each week. **** they could have 5 losses right now if they weren’t so lucky
I agree, but that doesn’t mean they’ve been “exposed”. In fact, they’ve actually been the only conference to play some decent football while exhibiting athletes during this pandemic. I’ll admit that the B1G has been atrocious and Big 12 too, but you have to call the ACC’s name well before the letters “s” and “e” come to your lips. I mean VT lost to Liberty last week and Vegas has VT over Miami…

Outside of Clemson WITH Trevor Lawrence, Wake and Boston College have played the best football week in and week out in terms of play and coaching in the conference. I actually figured that those two would be the toughest games on the back half of the schedule over UNC and VT.

I agree, but that doesn’t mean they’ve been “exposed”. In fact, they’ve actually been the only conference to play some decent football while exhibiting athletes during this pandemic. I’ll admit that the B1G has been atrocious and Big 12 too, but you have to call the ACC’s name well before the letters “s” and “e” come to your lips. I mean VT lost to Liberty last week and Vegas has VT over Miami…

Outside of Clemson WITH Trevor Lawrence, Wake and Boston College have played the best football week in and week out in terms of play and coaching in the conference. I actually figured that those two would be the toughest games on the back half of the schedule over UNC and VT.

agreed. I wasn’t meaning the ACC was exempt. Sorry for the confusion. Mean teams/coaches across the board are being exposed now that they aren’t getting cupcakes. 8 to 9 win coaches are going to get like 6 wins this year etc...

I would love to have James Franklin and Jajuan Seider here, they would do well in the ACC

EDIT: Franklin hired Stubblefield so that would be a problem

Advertisement
Back