6-0 but the softest schedule we have played in a decade

301.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just gonna put it out here for anyone else, if you have under 100 posts and you make posts like this I'm recommending to the rest of the mods that you get ****canned. Only reason I'm not deleting this is because I want your cohorts to see it.

401.gif

Advertisement
People keep saying this but other than Savannah State which was just a late throw in game after Memphis backed out how is this a soft schedule? We have been playing USF for years. UNC, GT are teams we play every year and they have beaten us in the past. UF has arguably the best defense in the country. And we always play an easy one like FAU every year. These are the same **** teams we see every year.

I don't see our schedule as any different from years past. After years of losing to the UNCs, and GTs and UVAs I will take this wins every single time. Sure we aren't dominating like the 2001 team. But it is a huge step in the right direction that we are actually winning these types of games now.

Advertisement
This thread could have had potential had he put any stats in that ppl actually cared about like team records I'm fairly certain only one of those teams has winning record but who gives a *** we beat teams who we were supposed to beat when was the last season that happened.....I'll wait.

BS. Coker or Radio would be 2-4, 3-3 right now, or 4-2 at BEST. They would have barely got by FAU, gotten slaughtered by UF, beaten SV ST, barely beaten USF or lost, lost to GT and lost tonight.

Morris. His performance tonight had NOTHING on the worst games ever by Kyle Wright, Kirby, or Jacory

Advertisement
Back