6-0 but the softest schedule we have played in a decade

ncncanes

Junior
Below are the passing rankings and points scored rankings of the teams we have played
Fla Atl - 82nd and 103st
UF - 101 and 104
Sth Fla - 116 and 119
GaTech -117 and 50
UNC - 114 and 94

Next ... teams we finish with
Wake - 109 and 106
FSU - 17 and 3
VaTech - 109 and 97
Duke - 43 and 35......
UVA - 104 and 102
Pitt 55 and 76

7 games are against teams ranked 94 or higher in scoring........ the second best Offense we will play (BY FAR) is Duke

Advertisement
OP, just going to ignore the other side of the ball? Such as the Gaytors having the best defense in the nation (w easley)?

I'm just gonna put it out here for anyone else, if you have under 100 posts and you make posts like this I'm recommending to the rest of the mods that you get ****canned. Only reason I'm not deleting this is because I want your cohorts to see it.

Advertisement
Yup less than 100 post but I have seen the canes play over a 100 games including all 58 games in the streak ....you? Didn't think so

I'm just gonna put it out here for anyone else, if you have under 100 posts and you make posts like this I'm recommending to the rest of the mods that you get ****canned. Only reason I'm not deleting this is because I want your cohorts to see it.

[video=youtube;_hHDxlm66dE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hHDxlm66dE[/video]

Advertisement
Hey, OP, serious question: how many ****s did you stuff into your **** while typing this thread?

Please. ..... I fly from the west coast twice a year to watch the canes where most of you won't drive an hour to watch them

The meat of the schedule is coming up for just about everyone. It's not like everyone else has been playing juggernaughts except us. A handful of teams have played 2 or more really tough teams (example: UGA). Most people have played 1 tough team, like us (UF). Some teams have played nobody really tough (FSU, Ohio State). So what's the big deal?

This needs to be law.

Advertisement
I don't know why people don't realize that we got Florida's best they only had one injured player all of their team was their including the 1st or 2nd round D-lineman

Please. ..... I fly from the west coast twice a year to watch the canes where most of you won't drive an hour to watch them

You don't fly anywhere except to the annual **** Guzzling Festival in San Francisco.

Advertisement
Below are the passing rankings and points scored rankings of the teams we have played
Fla Atl - 82nd and 103st
UF - 101 and 104
Sth Fla - 116 and 119
GaTech -117 and 50
UNC - 114 and 94

Next ... teams we finish with
Wake - 109 and 106
FSU - 17 and 3
VaTech - 109 and 97
Duke - 43 and 35......
UVA - 104 and 102
Pitt 55 and 76

7 games are against teams ranked 94 or higher in scoring........ the second best Offense we will play (BY FAR) is Duke

Nothing proved that it is the worst schedule in a decade and even if it were what is the point to your abstract statistics? Just like how the Ravens D were ranked in the 20s for like 4 weeks off of one game against Peyton, many of the teams you point at on the schedule are pretty low due to playing us. There are about 3 dozen + non AQ teams ranked way above UF so would all of those be more quality victories in your opinion? GT doesn't even try to throw so way to add their passing statistics in to appear like you are proving something...

Yup less than 100 post but I have seen the canes play over a 100 games including all 58 games in the streak ....you? Didn't think so

So did this guy

Advertisement
Back