Golden banner

How about we stand in unison after the third quarter and raise our hands, sing " I stand by you," as we sway back and forth.

Advertisement
Can we get a poll setup on the first page with our suggestions and just bring it to a vote. I like the following:

U Stood With Us, We Stand With U - Stadium Banner
Thanks to Al, Donna & U Family. #FullSpeedAhead - Plane Banner

Can we get a poll setup on the first page with our suggestions and just bring it to a vote. I like the following:

U Stood With Us, We Stand With U - Stadium Banner
Thanks to Al, Donna & U Family. #FullSpeedAhead - Plane Banner

Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a winner !!!!

Plane is done and paid for. It'll fly around from 9AM to 11AM. I anticipate the media will take note.

We have money left over which will be used for either a banner in the stadium or another plane or something you guys figure out. The issue with the banner in the stadium is getting it printed and ready in 2 days. May need to wait till we're on national TV for the VTech game.

Advertisement
If we're 7-1/6-2 by VT we have to make sure the banner is flexible enough to be changed easily to "Fire Golden." :p

How about we stand in unison after the third quarter and raise our hands, sing " I stand by you," as we sway back and forth.

Yes, and they can play this video on the Jumbotron's. WOuld make for a great sing-along!

[video=youtube;BD7zvRgr58U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7zvRgr58U[/video]

Plane is done and paid for. It'll fly around from 9AM to 11AM. I anticipate the media will take note.

We have money left over which will be used for either a banner in the stadium or another plane or something you guys figure out. The issue with the banner in the stadium is getting it printed and ready in 2 days. May need to wait till we're on national TV for the VTech game.

IF there's enough $ for a 2nd banner, then I propose it say, "That's My Coach!". What a mantra. (Should have t-shirts that say it in the bookstore too).

Advertisement
Lets figure out a way to do it anyways. The Ibis figured how to do the smoke when told not to!

Lets Go Canes!

2nd plane for recruits, "Put on for your city! 305"

Advertisement
Extra money goes towards a Billboard outside the stadium or in the Gables where recruits could see it on visits...

Why not Miami?
Stay home and rep your city!

A mobile billboard would be useful. Could drive around all the local high schools in the area...lol

http://umedia.biz/index.html

Last edited:
Advertisement
I really wanted a banner dedicated to thanking Al Golden for his loyalty to the program and his tremendous effort and dedication to bringing the U back.
I know the banner already planned includes "Al" in the thank you department, but it is not the same. This is how this "movement" started in the first place and even the title of this thread says "Golden banner". Then it was turned into lets thank everybody involved.

If we have money for another banner, I think we should consider one just dedicated to Al Golden personally. Just my $.02

Fly one at game time in Tally!!

Fly one at game time in Tally!!

"Jamies were coming for your ****!"

Advertisement
Back