Tyrek Cole Update

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
Cole Talks Top 10
-his Top 10 list reads Miami, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Clemson, Florida State, Georgia, Ole Miss, and LSU in no order
-Attended UF-UM game a few weeks ago. He said about the game: "That game was great, very intense. There was a bunch of talent, it was competitive. The Miami coaches showed a lot of love. Before the game I was eating the coaches and recruits. After the game I went into the locker room."
-Will be going to Clemson vs South Carolina game in Novemeber wtih teammate Andre Godfrey
-Playing time will be a big factor in his recruitment
-FSU, Miami and South Carolina are moving up his list due to their good starts
-With the strong play of Jameis Winston, FSU is making a move. "I'm looking at Florida State heavy," noted Cole. "The defense is great. Florida State always has a lot of talent on defense whether it's the front seven or back four."
-Says his family grew up watching the Canes, but he doesn't have a favorite. He is most comfortable with Miami and South Carolina staffs
-Plans to announce at 2015 UA All-Star Game

Link: http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1555689
///keep that Miramar pipeline strong!

Advertisement
Seems a legitimate race between all 3 Florida schools. We need this kid but if the depth chart scares him off then oh well.

Advertisement
Like I told the other poster, South Carolina does not lead lol.

When the Big 3 wants an elite recruit, I don't expect him to leave. Yes, there are many exceptions but these schools have been on cole since he was a sophomore and have built good relationships with him.

Still think UF has the slight edge for Cole at this moment, which means little unless he commits early.

When the Big 3 wants an elite recruit, I don't expect him to leave. Yes, there are many exceptions but these schools have been on cole since he was a sophomore and have built good relationships with him.

Still think UF has the slight edge for Cole at this moment, which means little unless he commits early.

If UM gets Jeff Hill which is very possible, or **** if they go hard for that loaded 2015 Miramar class trust me he will have a hard time saying no

Advertisement
See Tracey Howard...see your future...follow in the kids foot steps and you won't fail

1. Playing time as a freshman
2. Balling out as a soph
3. next year he will be an all American for sure....

Win a few rings and then NFL here we come...

*STAY on the path and you will get what's coming to you

Last edited:
Not to make too big a deal of it but I hate it when an elite DB talks about depth charts. An elite DB should be confident enough he can play anywhere. That attitude helps at the position IMO.

Remember when Miramar was WVA pipeline, before Al shut it down with Lewis and Tracy, then Grace. This staff is building the wall and Miramar is on the inside. We might not have room for every player inside the wall, but I bet we will be getting the most of the ones we want in the future. Hiring Coley put hook to the jaw of FSU for a standing 8 count; 21 - 16 was a ton of body blows to the gator that will suck the breath out of it for years to come. Raiding SO FL is going to become expensive and painful for everyone.

Advertisement

If UM gets Jeff Hill which is very possible, or **** if they go hard for that loaded 2015 Miramar class trust me he will have a hard time saying no

I don't think UM will end up offering Jeff Hill. Realistically he's about 5'7/8 with short arms. He doesn't put up crazy testing numbers. The 2015 DB class is so loaded, especially in south Florida. I think Miami will have other recruits of higher priority. There's also a top level OOS CB that Miami is in really good shape with. Once I drop my next two recruiting recognitions you will see what im talking about.

Advertisement

I don't think UM will end up offering Jeff Hill. Realistically he's about 5'7/8 with short arms. He doesn't put up crazy testing numbers. The 2015 DB class is so loaded, especially in south Florida. I think Miami will have other recruits of higher priority. There's also a top level OOS CB that Miami is in really good shape with. Once I drop my next two recruiting recognitions you will see what im talking about.

Cant wait!

Advertisement
Back