Tyrek Cole Update

Remember when Miramar was WVA pipeline, before Al shut it down with Lewis and Tracy, then Grace. This staff is building the wall and Miramar is on the inside. We might not have room for every player inside the wall, but I bet we will be getting the most of the ones we want in the future. Hiring Coley put hook to the jaw of FSU for a standing 8 count; 21 - 16 was a ton of body blows to the gator that will suck the breath out of it for years to come. Raiding SO FL is going to become expensive and painful for everyone.

That WVU pipeline talk was so overrated. I graduated there in 08 and I can tell you that UM at that time never came over or showed love even though they were getting really good but it in Cane Country so any coach who paid attention to the school would lock it down

Advertisement
Like I told the other poster, South Carolina does not lead lol.

When the Big 3 wants an elite recruit, I don't expect him to leave. Yes, there are many exceptions but these schools have been on cole since he was a sophomore and have built good relationships with him.

Still think UF has the slight edge for Cole at this moment, which means little unless he commits early.

Cole said himself USCe leads right now.

I thinks someone posted that he wanted to play in the SEC. With Tracy, Malcolm, and Grace already Canes - I like our chances. Just keep winning.

Advertisement
Tracy, Malcolm and Grace ain't letting him leave.

He knew those boys was playing for Miami when he dissed UM saying Florida was going to win big, and he was upset when they lost.

Tyrone Hill wants to play for the SEC, so BYE.

Source? I remember reading that he was happy either way and excited TH3 got a pick.
Wow smh he wasn't mad but he was cheering for UF. He's got boys on UM and on UF but his family went to UF so he'll most likely be a fan of theirs first but still have love for UM

Advertisement

He knew those boys was playing for Miami when he dissed UM saying Florida was going to win big, and he was upset when they lost.

Source? I remember reading that he was happy either way and excited TH3 got a pick.

its in that big thread on this site, that was made for Florida week, listing all the recruits that was suppose to be at the game or something.

Ppl were posting everybody's tweets and his were one of em talking ****.

its in that big thread on this site, that was made for Florida week, listing all the recruits that was suppose to be at the game or something.

hes a gate lean... his prediction for um-uf game on gator country was an *** whoopin score if i could remember.

hes a gate lean... his prediction for um-uf game on gator country was an *** whoopin score if i could remember.

That was to the Gator site and he's a Gator fan first but that doesnt mean he doesnt have alot of love for UM and let's be real how many kids cheered for UM and went elsewhere?

Advertisement

Wow smh he wasn't mad but he was cheering for UF. He's got boys on UM and on UF but his family went to UF so he'll most likely be a fan of theirs first but still have love for UM

I hope he pulls a reverse from usual and says "i'll always be a U*** fan but I'm going to the U"

-High school season is going good.

-Have done great this season especially locking down some big time wide receivers.

-Wants to take away opposing teams best wide receiver.

-Cole is close with the Florida coaching staff but talks to two other schools the most.

-The schools that he talks to the most are South Carolina and Miami.

-Academics and playing time are the two most important factors for him and his family moving forward.

Source: http://miami.scout.com/2/1342254.html

Thaicane can i get some updated stats of the future assassins my brothacane i need my fix

Sorry to threadjack

Advertisement
i dont think playing early (freshman year) is good for young DBs even with the athleticism, mind and body is far behind dudes they will face

VH3 doesnt seem to have that problem... Tracy probably wouldnt had that problem last year if he was straight man

Advertisement
Back