560 and 790 Making Changes

Advertisement
They're under common ownership now, correct? Are they going to shut down one or the other?

Advertisement
And somehow Don Bailey Jr and his *** kissing sidekick still have a job.

Wake me up when 560 actually hires a quality Canes announcer to handle gamedays and such. It was great during that brief time that Steve Walsh was covering the Canes.

Advertisement
“Coming up next on the CiS Hour here at the Ticket, we have special guest @Paranos to discuss the proper hip ratio for 3 technique DTs and the evolutionary advantage of women with builds like hippos.

After that, we’ll discuss the results of yesterday’s poll question: which CiS poster do you want to fight in the parking lot, spoiler, @Tetragrammaton Cane better guard his grill.

Stay with us after this brief commercial break.”

Advertisement
Didn't Coach Baker have an interview on 560 yesterday?

I don't listen to sports talk radio unless it's Jim Rome or Cowherd, but I figured one of yall would've have listened & got the cliff notes.

Advertisement
Didn't Coach Baker have an interview on 560 yesterday?

I don't listen to sports talk radio unless it's Jim Rome or Cowherd, but I figured one of yall would've have listened & got the cliff notes.

I have to say the last time I actually listened to sports radio I was in college. I might listen to cowherd every once in a while if I’m in the car and he’s on one of the satellite stations, Rome - I don’t even know where he is on.

Edit: I have listened to Rose in the morning a few times, like maybe two or three times a year

Advertisement
Back