560 and 790 Making Changes

Advertisement
“Coming up next on the CiS Hour here at the Ticket, we have special guest @Paranos to discuss the proper hip ratio for 3 technique DTs and the evolutionary advantage of women with builds like hippos.

After that, we’ll discuss the results of yesterday’s poll question: which CiS poster do you want to fight in the parking lot, spoiler, @Tetragrammaton Cane better guard his grill.

Stay with us after this brief commercial break.”

I won't speak on DT'S but I prefer my women with hip ratios in the .5 range.

Go Canes

If we can I'm nominating @The Franchise as one of the members. His posts are some of the best on here, if not the best.
“And we are back for the bottom half of the hour here at the CiS Show on the Ticket. Speaking of bottoms, @Hemsleysalmons has recently stirred up some controversies on the board by negging posts referring to perennial fan favorite and noted artistic legend, @The Franchise.

Now some on the boards have been questioning whether ‘chise still has the chops to tustle with these young pups, but according to reports from the infamous bore and gossip girl, @brock , Franchise has looked great this off-season after training with grueling two a days to sharpen up his metaphors, analogies, and thinly veiled insinuations of homosexual behavior aimed at rival posters.

Bottom line boys, this match up is a **** of a way to kick off the new season.”

My jimmies remain in an unrustled state over this but I absolutely endorse forcing The Feast to get a new email address when this one becomes unmanageable. Can you imagine having THAT slovenly clown fraud in some sort of position of authority in your workplace?

“And we are back for the bottom half of the hour here at the CiS Show on the Ticket. Speaking of bottoms, @Hemsleysalmons has recently stirred up some controversies on the board by negging posts referring to perennial fan favorite and noted artistic legend, @The Franchise.

Now some on the boards have been questioning whether ‘chise still has the chops to tustle with these young pups, but according to reports from the infamous bore and gossip girl, @brock , Franchise has looked great this off-season after training with grueling two a days to sharpen up his metaphors, analogies, and thinly veiled insinuations of homosexual behavior aimed at rival posters.

Bottom line boys, this match up is a **** of a way to kick off the new season.”
For anyone questioning The Living Legend’s chops, go take a look at the Pud Foster thread where The Legend gaped some pvssy wider than a DP from Lexington Steel and Mandingo.

Advertisement
For anyone questioning The Living Legend’s chops, go take a look at the Pud Foster thread where The Legend gaped some pvssy wider than a DP from Lexington Steel and Mandingo.

As always "Fridays with The Chise" is brought to you by The Plumbers 911 Hotline. All of our certified plumbing technicians are background checked AND drug tested!

really? wow, the local hour of lebby was the best but it made sense lebby is more ESPN than 790. if Z and A got moved to middays, that tells you that their ratings were awful and now they have to go head to head with Lebatard? good night.

the irony in amber always hating on tobin during the show for his many jobs (and shows) and he ends up getting promoted to the drive slot and a longer show while Z and A get relegated to go against ESPN national
They're on the same channel as Lebatard. The afternoon show on 790 starts at 1pm, right after Lebetard.

I do miss having the sirius/xm college sports channel. I may have to re subscribe.

I honestly think CIS could have an interesting podcast/radio show. For all the *****ing I do about the terrible members here, there's quite a few dudes who know what they're talking about. And quite a few dudes who are just entertaining.

Advertisement
They're on the same channel as Lebatard. The afternoon show on 790 starts at 1pm, right after Lebetard.

lebby is on 560 now and i read zas and amber go from 10-2 with Hoch and Channing from 2-6?

bed5fc1aa2fdf3f5e698a48c3576effb.jpg

Now that we've upgraded all our facilities and coaching staff, may we please upgrade our announcers. Zawacky and his Carpet buddy need to do a Coach Richt, and voluntarily step down for the betterment of the program, and for the healing of our ears.

Advertisement
I wonder if no one wants that job and what I mean I wonder if they approached others who've turned it down and that's why they're still on

Yep and when Canes fans called them out for that Joe Rose used to get all up in his panties and tell us that Noles fans live in south Florida too

I remember a Canes fan asked Joe if they do a Canes segment in Tally, Gainesville or even Jax and he said who cares.

They lost me at that point

Jose Rose is full of ****, there’s a cubic fuq ton of New Yorkers living in South Florida but I don’t see him doing a weekly segment with the Jets

Advertisement
@The Franchise @Liberty City El about to join siriusxm? who y'all listen to?
For sports, Channel 84 is best for college football, channel 85 is a bit of clown show but sometimes funny, Channel 80 is ESPN radio & my favorites are channel 156 (MMA), 206 CBS sports & 371 is ACC radio.

For music, I mostly listen to channel 42 The Joint, but it all depends on what genres you like.

For sports, Channel 84 is best for college football, channel 85 is a bit of clown show but sometimes funny, Channel 80 is ESPN radio & my favorites are channel 156 (MMA), 206 CBS sports & 371 is ACC radio.

For music, I mostly listen to channel 42 The Joint, but it all depends on what genres you like.

Isn't channel 85 Barstool Radio?

Advertisement
Back