2016 WR Nate Craig

CaneGang

Redshirt Freshman
Nate Craig, Pasco WR – We know him as “Nitro” Nate, he was explosive! Best receiver I observed at the tourney. Made everything look so easy. Started to expect him to come down with every jump ball no matter how good the coverage was. He was just that good. Went about his business like a school custodian; Didn’t ask for any attention. Swept, mopped and cleaned up the competition and went home.

at The Central Florida 7-on-7

[video=youtube;OcFsbPmWS3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcFsbPmWS3g[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
2.jpg

Nate, Little brother, on the right, next to his older Newly signed NFL brother Josh Johnson. Kid is going to be huge by senior year lol

Is that the Josh Johnson that went to UGA? If so, I actually know his Mom kinda. She was telling me about when she came down to Miami on his visit and whatnot. She loved old Clappy and the hotel in the Grove they stayed at.

Is Pasco in GA?

Is that the Josh Johnson that went to UGA? If so, I actually know his Mom kinda. She was telling me about when she came down to Miami on his visit and whatnot. She loved old Clappy and the hotel in the Grove they stayed at.

Is Pasco in GA?

No Josh Johnson of Purdue

Advertisement

Is Pasco in GA?

Pasco is a county is in the tampa area has Dade City, Zephyrhills wesley chapel in it. Neighbors are hillsborough,pinellas,hernando anxd polk county

Advertisement
No clue, no Florida team has offered lol. He is going to end up just leaving. The first Florida team to offer will probably have an advantage. (Big 3)

Advertisement
this kid is a beast but he is so young that it wont matter if the big 3 wait to offer as long as they are in contact with him

Advertisement
Back