2016 WR Nate Craig

Where do we stand with this kid? I imagine if we got his commitment we would be done at receiver, considering Irvin Jr will also be coming in.

Advertisement
we ain't really in the game i hope this kid leaves the state/acc don't wanna be dealing with this freak against us.

Just watched his Highlights for the first time. My goodness he is a stud. Florida has some crazy Talent at the skill positions all over the state. I hate that Urban might get him but a WR core of Bruce, Snelson, Mullens, and Craig. we should never lose ever. We need to win big this year.

Advertisement
Recruiting is crazy. I was just reading this thread and all ****ed off because we offered this kid a little late. THEN I realized the posts were from 2013 not this year. Maybe we should put all the money spent on THE U medical school and start doing DNA analysis on all unborn Florida babies to get the jump with leading edge "In utero" offers.

If he leaves state I'm thinking OSU.

If he stays in state nobody. Really think kid is leaving the state. If it's not OSU, will be somewhere not in Florida.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I coached youth football against Dade City for years. They produce more than their share of D-1 talent. Huge gayter territory with land mines and motion sensors. I was shocked when we got Bowman Archibald out of there. That could be a good sign for us being able to get to him. Most of the kids want to get the **** out of that orange grove town. We can impress him with big city appeal.

I coached youth football against Dade City for years. They produce more than their share of D-1 talent. Huge gayter territory with land mines and motion sensors. I was shocked when we got Bowman Archibald out of there. That could be a good sign for us being able to get to him. Most of the kids want to get the **** out of that orange grove town. We can impress him with big city appeal.

I don't know if he lives in Tampa but Craig goes to school in Tampa

My stepdad is one of his coaches and i can tell you he has no favorites but we arent getting him so dont get your hopes up people. in fact the school i heard he was most intrigued by was tennesee but thats been a couple months since i was told that.. kid is a straight beast though and may be an even better safety. unfortunately i kinda feel as though he may end up at fsu or uf but its still a long ways out and you never know he could leave the state

Advertisement
Lol at all the predictions in this thread... From huge FSU lean, to OSU leading, to not leaving the state. Not one insider picked Auburn, lol.

Still early though!!!

Advertisement
Another talented WR going to a spread offense although I don't think it sticks.

Do some of these kids process the type of enviroment they are going into?

His commit to Auburn sticks. And if it doesn't, he's going to OSU. He just doesn't want to stay in state. This is just how some kids are, they want to get away from home. If it's not Auburn, then he's going to OSU.

Advertisement
Back