5 young players that really impressed.....

canesman

Junior
1. Alex Figueroa - Got off blocks and made some tremendous plays. Big time potential. Hits hard and wraps up.

2. Gus Edwards - Style reminds me a bit of Duke with 20 more pounds. Loose fluid athlete with good acceleration. Was worried about his upside coming from NY but the kid is definatley a player. Weakens the blow of losing Alex Collins.

3. Stacey Coley - Only WR who was getting open consistently yesterday. He will catch those balls going forward. Kid is a stud.

4. Herb Waters - Definatleu faster than a year ago. Huge potential.

5. Quan Muhammed - Real deal. Has frame to *** 40 pounds. Will be a monster here.

Advertisement
Man **** Alex Collins.... Gus Edwards is better then that soft *** prep school playing *** ninja.

Was there at the game and Mohammed played really good.
I know he's not a newbie but Howard played great.

Advertisement
Artie burns played well too

I know it was FAU, but that's how you cover a WR.

FAU or not, we didn't have a Corner with that ability earlier in the game. I think (and have thought) he's the most talented Corner on the team. They're going to have a really hard time keeping him off the field. If we're going to man up on the outside, he's going to get in there even quicker.

Advertisement
1. Alex Figueroa - Got off blocks and made some tremendous plays. Big time potential. Hits hard and wraps up.

2. Gus Edwards - Style reminds me a bit of Duke with 20 more pounds. Loose fluid athlete with good acceleration. Was worried about his upside coming from NY but the kid is definatley a player. Weakens the blow of losing Alex Collins.

3. Stacey Coley - Only WR who was getting open consistently yesterday. He will catch those balls going forward. Kid is a stud.

4. Herb Waters - Definatleu faster than a year ago. Huge potential.

5. Quan Muhammed - Real deal. Has frame to *** 40 pounds. Will be a monster here.

Agree with everything except your perception of Quan's frame. He looks pretty developed already. I don't expect him to put on 40 pounds at all. May be capped off in the 250s IMO, but it's important that he maintains the athleticism and fluidity to do some work as a standup rusher and possibly have the ability to drop

Advertisement
Artie burns played well too

I know it was FAU, but that's how you cover a WR.

FAU or not, we didn't have a Corner with that ability earlier in the game. I think (and have thought) he's the most talented Corner on the team. They're going to have a really hard time keeping him off the field. If we're going to man up on the outside, he's going to get in there even quicker.

Burns looked unbelievable in man coverage. Smooth, confident and fast.

Figs needs to start, get Tyrone Cornholio the **** out of there. Burns did look smooth, kid looked like a baller.

Advertisement
Gus Edwards, with an offseason program under his belt, will be a beast. Exactly what we need to compliment Duke and Yearby(next year).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back