5 year contract

He's the DC he's involved in much more than just lb recruiting.

& since he's been here year after fücking year we get cherry picked for the elite talent.

Tell me what changes now? I want to believe.

You're digging in, but offering no facts to back it.

Advertisement
Mark Richt,season ticket sales shot way up.Now what happens if Diaz
turns in 11-1 or 10-2 record and season tickets go up further?

With the schedule we play, the minimum standard should be 9-10 wins here yearly.

I can see it now. Manny might go 10-2 next & Ole Flake might get antzy & what do you know........BOOM EXTENDED THRU 2030

Lather Rinse Repeat. The revolving door of mediocrity.

What are we paying him? Hopefully the same salary as temple and he spends heavy on coordinators, assistants, analysts, ect.

Advertisement
They cannot be afraid of losing him after a year or two of good football, let him go into year 4 before even talking extension.

Lazy James at it again 😂, definitely wasn’t my first choice at all but let’s ride manny

He's litterally had 3 years. He isn't a world beater on the trail, why would it change after he went to Philly for 20 minutes? He's been here 3 years and still the top talent on D goes elsewhere.

Wish I could drink the kool-aid, but I won't.
Did we not have a top 8 recruiting class last year? Have we not had a top 10 defense for the last two season after have one that barely ranked top 100 under the golden regime? You want to credit richt with that?

Advertisement
Did we not have a top 8 recruiting class last year? Have we not had a top 10 defense for the last two season after have one that barely ranked top 100 under the golden regime? You want to credit richt with that?

Yawn, most competent DCs with an attacking 4-3 scheme can succeed here. When you go from something as bad as Dorito's 3-4 anything is an upgrade.

We need to keep the talent home, can't argue facts, Manny & co haven't been able to do it.

I guess since Diaz has been here 3 years I was hoping for a 2 year lease to see if he can actually field a competent offence espcially since he diagnosed the sickness himsef. If not we can quickly move on to find the awnser.

The leash needs to be short, IMO
You can’t give a college hc a two year deal, then tell him to go recruit. Good luck with that. You would be a good successor to Blake though.

Advertisement
You can’t give a college hc a two year deal, then tell him to go recruit. Good luck with that. You would be a good successor to Blake though.

Exactly. And Manny has no track record of recruiting as it is. Can't handicap him even more.

Diaz hasn't done anything to deserve anything other than a lease. His defensive system is in place, he is still missing on the big blue chip recruits.

He was clamining he could win with a different scheme on O. If he can't get figure it out after two seasons move on - why waste time on more mediocrity? These clowns have been here 3 cycles.

Advertisement
At least with Mario the Oline & recruiting wouldn't be an issue.

Our Oline is a laughing stock. We need some hogmollies, who is Manny going to bring in to alleviate this issue?

We know Stacy coaches like a Stacy.

Mario was such a great OL coach and recruiter Saban had to fire him.

The false narrative of Cristobal is almost as bad as Lame Kiffin’s.

How do we fail not to at least speak to Christobal or gave him the opportunity? These quick and cheap hires to save money disturbs me greatly. How do you hire a coach that has no experience again like Randy or Golden. WTF!!!!!!!!!

Cristobal's buyout is 8-million for 2019 and ole Phil Knight will add any supplemental funds needed to keep him if needed.

Advertisement
Back