5 year contract

FrankSmokesDank

Formerly the Tank
Seen on twitter that is what we offered Manny.

Great job by our simpleton AD

Handcuff the program for another half a decade for what? Right after we got our get out of jail free card.

Praying Manny does well, but we could have found just a good DC who can actually recruit.

Miami = nepotism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seen on twitter that is what we offered Manny.

Great job by our simpleton AD

Handcuff the program for another half a decade for what? Right after we got our get out of jail free card.

Praying Manny does well, but we could have found just a good DC who can actually recruit.

Miami = nepotism.

How do we fail not to at least speak to Christobal or gave him the opportunity? These quick and cheap hires to save money disturbs me greatly. How do you hire a coach that has no experience again like Randy or Golden. WTF!!!!!!!!!

Isn’t that the typical length for a HC contract?

I guess since Diaz has been here 3 years I was hoping for a 2 year lease to see if he can actually field a competent offence espcially since he diagnosed the sickness himsef. If not we can quickly move on to find the awnser.

The leash needs to be short, IMO

Advertisement
How do we fail not to at least speak to Christobal or gave him the opportunity? These quick and cheap hires to save money disturbs me greatly. How do you hire a coach that has no experience again like Randy or Golden. WTF!!!!!!!!!

At least with Mario the Oline & recruiting wouldn't be an issue.

Our Oline is a laughing stock. We need some hogmollies, who is Manny going to bring in to alleviate this issue?

We know Stacy coaches like a Stacy.

I doubt diaz is making even 3 million. His buyout wont be too bad if you need to fire him.

I guess since Diaz has been here 3 years I was hoping for a 2 year lease to see if he can actually field a competent offence espcially since he diagnosed the sickness himsef. If not we can quickly move on to find the awnser.

You can't recruit with a 2 year contract man. No one is agreeing to that.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Wow.

Advertisement
Back