5* Wayna Morris in portal

Advertisement
Doubt we can take any more until the ncaa rules on counters for first time transfers. If they allow them, kick all those walkons to the curb and take 6-7 more.

Advertisement
Waya Minute!

Excuse you, proper English, sir.

1610591084223.png

At first, I wasn't a big fan of Wanya. I mean, Will tried to get his cousin Nicky a good christening gift, but Wanya and the other guys dismissed the idea because Will got with Nathan's girl. But, I'm glad Wanya and the rest of the group came to their senses and sang at Nicky's christening. Because of that, he's worth a portal look. Merry Christmas, Will.
Lol, nice pull!

#IfYouKnowYouKnow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
After running his *** out of town, Phat Phil was hailed as the savior when hired as AD. So far, not so much.

He would be a big addition to the OL. If he's open to RT or RG he would be a good replacement for Williams if he leaves. He and Rivers could make up the right side. We saw enough poor guard play last season. We know Scaife and Clark are not good enough. The guard play help the run game back last year.

I live in TN so I saw several UT games. He can play but he isn't a LT to me. He should be on the right side. He can move people in the run game. I like Morris at RG instead of tackle.

That said, I don't think we have a scholly to offer him.

Advertisement
Back