5* Wayna Morris in portal

Advertisement
At first, I wasn't a big fan of Wanya. I mean, Will tried to get his cousin Nicky a good christening gift, but Wanya and the other guys dismissed the idea because Will got with Nathan's girl. But, I'm glad Wanya and the rest of the group came to their senses and sang at Nicky's christening. Because of that, he's worth a portal look. Merry Christmas, Will.

Sell him on letting him play LT and moving Zion to RT. And sell him on how much better Zion was under Justice's watch compared to his freshman year
Why would you move Zion to RT? Zion was effective at LT and will continue to develop there if he doesn't get ****ed around and have to learn a new position. This kid has played RT and jumbo TE and lost his starting job in 2020. If he wants in let him compete at RT (assuming Jarrid is gone) or Guard.

Why would you move Zion to RT? Zion was effective at LT and will continue to develop there if he doesn't get ****ed around and have to learn a new position. This kid has played RT and jumbo TE and lost his starting job in 2020. If he wants in let him compete at RT (assuming Jarrid is gone) or Guard.
Was more as an incentive to recruit Morris to Miami, but fine. Sell Morris on RT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Talk about jumping ship, thats their 18th player that hit the portal this year. What the **** is going on down there?

Advertisement
Really? Are you saying that scholarships given to walk-ons don't count against the (85) cap?
1610585537256.png

Advertisement
Back