5 STRAIGHT LOSSES IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
After reading today’s CSI game day blog I have come to the conclusion that the losses to Bethune Cookman, Toledo, Duke and Florida State were unconscionable, but today’s loss to Georgia Tech is the final straw.

Never did Larry Coker, Randy Shannon or Al Golden lose their first 5 games as Mark Richt has done, and we, the true Canes fans, ran them out of town. It is time we do the same to Richt and company!

Based on the undeniable failure of this year’s football program I am organizing a banner plane blitz Krieg for next week’s Syracuse game calling for the immediate resignations of:

Head coach Mark Richt, Safeties coach Ephraim Banda, offensive coordinator/running backs coach Thomas Brown, Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers coach Manny Diaz, Wide Receivers coach / Passing Game Coordinator Ron Dugans, Special Teams Coordinator/Tight Ends coach Todd Hartley, Assistant Head Coach/Defensive Line coach Craig Kuligowski, Quarterbacks Coach Jon Richt, Cornerbacks coach Mike Rumph, Offensive Line Coach Stacy Searels, Quality Control Analyst / Offense David Cooney, Defensive Graduate Assistants Alex Devine and Matthew Gazzillo, Quality Control Analysts / Offense Brandon Lumish and Greg Nosal, Quality Control Analysts / Defense Jonathan Patke and Mike Zuckerman, Assistant Director of Player Personnel/Recruiting Operations Jorge Baez, Director of Football Nutrition & Performance Kyle Bellamy, Administrative Assistant to Head Coach Mark Richt Sebrina Beyer, Director of Football Operations Don Corzine, Director of Player Personnel Matt Doherty, Assistant Director of Player Personnel Chip Francoforte, Strength & Conditioning Coach Victor Ishmael, Assistant Athletic Trainer Karl Rennalls, Director of Player Development Joel Rodriguez, Video Coordinator Andrew Rossetti, Head Athletic Trainer Vinny Scavo, Assistant Director of Football Operations Justin Wells and Assistant Director of Operations / Recruiting Brooke Wilson.

I call on each and every one of the true Canes fans to boycott the games and take a knee during the playing of Sebastian’s anthem. Based on today’s attendance it is clear some of you are already boycotting the games…and for that I thank you!

If we stick together and continue to offer our constant sage criticisms the program has nowhere to go but up!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why not just type sh*t? Horrible insult to humor and sarcasm with that attempt. Boooooo!

Why not just type sh*t? Horrible insult to humor and sarcasm with that attempt. Boooooo!

Humor??? Sarcasm??? I don't find any humor in the deplorable win/loss record of this year's team and if you took the time to read today's game day blog you would read literally hundreds of posts in which innumerable members of this site firmly support my position.

I just post on this board and I don't go to games, so I have plenty of money to donate to a banner so we can keep ing for eternity!

Advertisement
Delete your account.

This is brutally unfunny. Go back to Furman’s site.

First of all, you should know that talking about Fur Men or Fur Women is not cool and politically incorrect...so get a clue! And yes, anything to do with fur (man or woman) is brutally unfunny!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we ban this guys account. He has some pretty useless threads

Not a big supporter of free speech are you sweetheart, unless of course my comments are in agreement with your views. I also believe you have useless threads...should you be banned?

When you're not firing all the coaches and benching the players you are busy banning people from this blog...aren't you special.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Worst poster on the board.

He's the Al Sharpton of the board.

And you are the Maxine Waters of this board...what's your dull point? "Lighten up Francis!".

My point is you only exist to sow discord and to create tension here. You do this by creating a bogus strawman that you can rage against in order to come off as the ultimate good guy superfan in an attempt to ingratiate yourself to the chest beating Dudley Do Right contingent here.

You take valid and honest criticism from posters here and conflate it with all the irrational drunken in game ranting typically seen here from week to week. Then you take that and attempt to sell the complete fiction that it is the consensus view of the board. You are a cheap message board politician and your act is old and tired.

Advertisement
Back