5 STRAIGHT LOSSES IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Advertisement
667.gif

Dude this schtick of yours has run its course.

I laughed the first few times.

Find something else to post on like........us winning maybe?

Advertisement
Ole' Bassamatic has a problem with anybody criticizing those people in what he perceives is a power or revered position, hence his defending everyone on the staff and Herbstreit.

He would have been a willing follower of Lt. Calley at Mai Lai.

Advertisement
Can we ban this guys account. He has some pretty useless threads

Not a big supporter of free speech are you sweetheart, unless of course my comments are in agreement with your views. I also believe you have useless threads...should you be banned?

When you're not firing all the coaches and benching the players you are busy banning people from this blog...aren't you special.

It's the go-to CIS move.

Just ban everybody we don't like or can't argue with.

It's pathetic.

Advertisement
Dude this schtick of yours has run its course.

I laughed the first few times.

Find something else to post on like........us winning maybe?

I don't see you offering that same advice to those who start calling for the firing of coaches and benching of players minutes into the 1st quarter of each and every game, along with most every other hour of the day. You save your criticism for someone who honestly points out the obvious. What made me laugh was your suggestion; "Find something else to post on like........us winning maybe?", which is precisely the point of my posts...sorry you were not able to understand that.

Advertisement
Dude..go down to Brickell and find the tallest building.

This week I will be in New York City, would it be okay if I jumped off the Chrysler building or does it have to be the tallest building on Brickell. I patiently await your, as always, well thought out response...thanking you in advance.

Advertisement
Back