5 star wide receiver

I'll take the cream of the crop South FL WR's and call it a day at that position. I'm not trading Pope or Hightower for anyone in the country. No matter how many stars are by their name.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can anybody summarize the 247 article that says there is a 5 star wide receiver visiting on friday?

Also, amari gainer is visiting this weekend with lorenzo lingard! get it done Lo!

Where'd you see that Gainer is visiting this weekend? CS article said he'd be visiting with Lingard over the summer. The sooner the better. He would be a huge get.

Oops i misread the article lol. Thought it meant this weekend when the front page said Amari Gainer is visiting miami with Lorenzo Lingard. God canesport sucks lol

There's the pylon 7 on 7 Champs on south beach tomorrow. So a lot of prospects will be down here, should use this weekend to show off a great time to them

We don't have a real shot with Terrace Marshall, but this kid is a straight beast...

The best WR in the nation IMO, his QB is 4-star Justin Rogers who we offered back in February, they play for one of the best schools in Louisiana.

Most likely going to lsu but he did list Miami in his top 5
After Eddy O fired Coach Juluke, a lot of local New Orleans schools really didn't like that & LSU's staff has a ton of ground to makeup for some top prospects in state.

Marshall & Rogers will probably end up at LSU, but Bama, TCU & UGA are all in it as of now.

you're right.

but you can't get them all, especially if they are out state, "small town" kids. .... right now, fortunately, I'm not worried about our WR class.

we are going to end up with 3 serious beasts in this upcoming group.

We don't have a real shot with Terrace Marshall, but this kid is a straight beast...

The best WR in the nation IMO, his QB is 4-star Justin Rogers who we offered back in February, they play for one of the best schools in Louisiana.

Most likely going to lsu but he did list Miami in his top 5
After Eddy O fired Coach Juluke, a lot of local New Orleans schools really didn't like that & LSU's staff has a ton of ground to makeup for some top prospects in state.

Marshall & Rogers will most likely end up at LSU, but Bama, TCU & UGA are all in it as of now.

Yea, bad move to fire Juluke. Guy had connects throughout the entire city

he fired him and hired a guy with as many if not more connections

Advertisement
We've been Recruiting Terrance Marshall.

Its also a reason I don't get why we'd accept Elijah Moore's commitment this soon. We should wait at least until around the beginning of the season before we give Elijah Moore an real offer. Right now its cool to give him a contingency based offer. But he should not be able to commit anytime soon. Xavier Williams should still be a priority, with Dugans continuing to recruit Marshall, and Kevin Austin.

Who cares we need to spending more time on the Dl we have plenty of top wr .
lock Moore up than all in on Dl and Campbell

I agree but when I saw the title I thought it might be jalen hall and brooklyndee said a few times that' he has showed legit interest

We have top wr yes it's a plus we need to focus on Dl , OT , Campbell and s plan B db just in case one tries to fck us

I'm sure our coaches on D are focusing on needs & our coaches on O are not gonna stop recruiting just because we have commits in place. It's not Xbox where you gotta allocate points, coaches are doing their jobs.

I have a feeling that D line is going to be this year's version of WR for Ballhawk. [MENTION=5705]cane since birth[/MENTION] - be prepared to do more training to avoid overreacting! Looks like we'll be starting early.
Just feel if your going go spend more time on a wr Moore wants to be Miami . Than go after Xavier from Bama , not sure if that's his name

Advertisement
I agree but when I saw the title I thought it might be jalen hall and brooklyndee said a few times that' he has showed legit interest

We have top wr yes it's a plus we need to focus on Dl , OT , Campbell and s plan B db just in case one tries to fck us

I'm sure our coaches on D are focusing on needs & our coaches on O are not gonna stop recruiting just because we have commits in place. It's not Xbox where you gotta allocate points, coaches are doing their jobs.

I have a feeling that D line is going to be this year's version of WR for Ballhawk. [MENTION=5705]cane since birth[/MENTION] - be prepared to do more training to avoid overreacting! Looks like we'll be starting early.
Just feel if your going go spend more time on a wr Moore wants to be Miami . Than go after Xavier from Bama , not sure if that's his name

I just posted that exact same thing in the Elijah Moore thread. I'm good with Pope, Hightower and Wiggins and I'm tired of these South Florida traitors and game players clowning us. It's a different day. We should lock up Moore and focus on other positions. It also sends the message that the days of clowning us are over and kids need to get on board and stay loyal or get left behind.

I'll take the cream of the crop South FL WR's and call it a day at that position. I'm not trading Pope or Hightower for anyone in the country. No matter how many stars are by their name.

you don't have to. If that guy wants in, he's in. The first step is to get him on campus.

you don't have to. If that guy wants in, he's in. The first step is to get him on campus.

Nope. When a position is this deep locally you stay local. Richt should build his rep as such. Especially now that there's an early signing day. Theres still multiple top WRs in south FL. There's no reason to waste time on WRs anymore. It's time to get TEs and front 7 on D. If the kid flat out commits that's one thing but we don't need anymore 16 drama.

Advertisement
I'd take Moore than keep recruiting this kid and X Williams. Both are long shots but if we already have 4 locked up no reason to not take a shot

Is Wiggins still a take in this class with all these other top tier WR out there? Or is he out along Burns pretty soon?

Advertisement
I'd take Moore than keep recruiting this kid and X Williams. Both are long shots but if we already have 4 locked up no reason to not take a shot

Lack of space in this class is the biggest reason. Maybe if we only get Jordan, and not Mallory at te it could open a spot for a 5th wr. But not while taking 2 TEs

Advertisement
Back