5 star wide receiver

LoyalCane24

Junior
Can anybody summarize the 247 article that says there is a 5 star wide receiver visiting on friday?

Also, amari gainer is visiting this weekend with lorenzo lingard! get it done Lo!

Advertisement
Terrace Marshall is visiting. He and his 7on7 team are in town for a tournament and they're on campus for the day.

247sports.com/Player/Terrace-Marshall-82357

There's like 5 top 100(2018/2019) kids from louisiana visiting today along with a host other 4 star prospects from lousiana

Advertisement
Who cares we need to spending more time on the Dl we have plenty of top wr .
lock Moore up than all in on Dl and Campbell

I agree but when I saw the title I thought it might be jalen hall and brooklyndee said a few times that he has showed legit interest

Advertisement
I think Amari Gainer would be a HUGE get for us though. He's from tallahassee so it would send a message to fsu and he would be a playmaking linebacker. We don't have a lot of elite linebackers after the bermuda triangle and steed is hurt so a playmaking linebacker is huge for 2019 because all 3 linebackers could potentially go pro

I agree but when I saw the title I thought it might be jalen hall and brooklyndee said a few times that he has showed legit interest

We have top wr yes it's a plus we need to focus on Dl , OT , Campbell and s plan B db just in case one tries to fck us

Can anybody summarize the 247 article that says there is a 5 star wide receiver visiting on friday?

Also, amari gainer is visiting this weekend with lorenzo lingard! get it done Lo!

Where'd you see that Gainer is visiting this weekend? CS article said he'd be visiting with Lingard over the summer. The sooner the better. He would be a huge get.

We don't have a real shot with Terrace Marshall, but this kid is a straight beast...

The best WR in the nation IMO, his QB is 4-star Justin Rogers who we offered back in February, they play for one of the best schools in Louisiana.

Advertisement
We don't have a real shot with Terrace Marshall, but this kid is a straight beast...

The best WR in the nation IMO, his QB is 4-star Justin Rogers who we offered back in February, they play for one of the best schools in Louisiana.

Most likely going to lsu but he did list Miami in his top 5

There's like 5 top 100(2018/2019) kids from louisiana visiting today along with a host other 4 star prospects from lousiana

Doesn't matter. The 7 v. 7 itself is loaded with prospects

After Eddy O fired Coach Juluke, a lot of local New Orleans schools really didn't like that & LSU's staff has a ton of ground to makeup for some top prospects in state.

Marshall & Rogers will probably end up at LSU, but Bama, TCU & UGA are all in it as of now.

Advertisement

After Eddy O fired Coach Juluke, a lot of local New Orleans schools really didn't like that & LSU's staff has a ton of ground to makeup for some top prospects in state.

Marshall & Rogers will most likely end up at LSU, but Bama, TCU & UGA are all in it as of now.

Yea, bad move to fire Juluke. Guy had connects throughout the entire city

We have top wr yes it's a plus we need to focus on Dl , OT , Campbell and s plan B db just in case one tries to fck us

I'm sure our coaches on D are focusing on needs & our coaches on O are not gonna stop recruiting just because we have commits in place. It's not Xbox where you gotta allocate points, coaches are doing their jobs.

I'm sure our coaches on D are focusing on needs & our coaches on O are not gonna stop recruiting just because we have commits in place. It's not Xbox where you gotta allocate points, coaches are doing their jobs.

I have a feeling that D line is going to be this year's version of WR for Ballhawk. [MENTION=5705]cane since birth[/MENTION] - be prepared to do more training to avoid overreacting! Looks like we'll be starting early.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back