5-star TE Washington updates recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
I just checked the Tennessee forum and they think he is a lock to go there. They not even taking us seriously. 1 poster said we are in for a bad season so why would he come here. There is another poster who said we are legit in this.
I then went and checked their 2018 sch and saw that they won 5 games in 2018...how are they any better? Lmao 😂...I had to laugh.

We are the most logical choice especially if Brevin and the rest of the TE's continue to ball out. Let's see how this turns out though.

Advertisement
This is a 5 star kid I think we land given that Miami has a propensity for producing elite TEs. The track record speaks for itself and Brevin was the most highlighted player on offense last Saturday.

He put out a top 5 that included bama and penn st this morning. But wiltfong put in the pick for uga.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just checked the Tennessee forum and they think he is a lock to go there. They not even taking us seriously. 1 poster said we are in for a bad season so why would he come here. There is another poster who said we are legit in this.
I then went and checked their 2018 sch and saw that they won 5 games in 2018...how are they any better? Lmao 😂...I had to laugh.

We are the most logical choice especially if Brevin and the rest of the TE's continue to ball out. Let's see how this turns out though.

Logic and recruiting are two words that should not often be used in the same sentence.

I don't think we write him off yet. Wiltfong has been wrong - he goes on recent intel and this situation can change. Look at Stevenson.

I wait to see what Rusty Mansell does. He's the one with the connect to Kirby and the "process"

Advertisement
This is a 5 star kid I think we land given that Miami has a propensity for producing elite TEs. The track record speaks for itself and Brevin was the most highlighted player on offense last Saturday.
if UGA gets Arik i like us to end up landing Washington also it'll look good if brevin has a monster season like we all think he will..... i don't see a 5 star TE throwing his career away at UTenn unless he was from the state of TN lol

Kid drops a top 3 of Miami, UGA, and Tennessee.
One day later, that top 3 expands to a top 5 that includes Baga and Pedo State.
Looks to me like this kid is taking a page from the playbook of many fine, young businessmen before him and simply increasing his $EC bag. Business decision season is starting early for this young man. I hope we do run the table, but even if we do I sincerely doubt this kid is coming here.

Advertisement
Back