5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
lingardWilliams.jpg

Advertisement
Camron Davis is the perfect complement to someone like Lingard.

A similar situation to Felix Jones/Darren Mcfadden.

Amen! Welcome to The U young man. Your next mission is to please be an ambassador for this class and help recruit other superstars like you.

Advertisement
Half of U mufuggas was bleak as **** in the other thread.... gimme curry along with this dude and I'm good... if Cameron Davis wanna ****... he can come too....

He not from SEC country so not surprised we phuckin.... but let's hope he doesn't make another trip up to Clemson to see that 300 million dollar football facility .... y'all boys cumin way too early...he told us he goin to the prom with us and that we can go to the hotel afterwards we ain't really ***** yet even though I can taste the pussoir in my mouth... smells like water

I can't find the recap of his Clemson visit anywhere.

Tweed throwin shade!!!

Where are all the cumbags who only appear when something bad is happening?

Exactly. When it's bad news they're all over it, can't stop posting and spreading doom.

When it's a class changing event like this, they scurry off like ****roaches in the light.

You called it.

What I like about this commitment the most, is that he commited like a savage.. No ghey periscope, no ghey video a week before signing day. No doubt in his mind whatsoever.

jit said I'm commited and shutting this biish down. Anyone want to talk to me talk to my coach or uncle. No drama like other bish *** niqqas not worth mentioning.

My crank is raging.

Lingard will be the true test of my theory that kids from Central and North Florida are a lot less likely to turn into *****ing Trolls or Drama Queens. The only kid to ***** us from these areas in recent memory is Reggie Northrup.

As opposed to kids like Quarterman, Pinckney, McCloud, Norton, Derrick Smith, and Darrion Owens who handled their recruitment with minimal drama.

Northrup bolted as soon as he got his offer from FSU.

Advertisement
Tweed did his part times two. Brooklyndee, you're on the clock. And don't tell me that **** about "I'm gonna let him make the best decision for him" bullshyt. You're up, cutty.

Advertisement
Kid is a great get. Has some ways to go before he is considered an elite track guy (his times are good but not in the burns category) but the fact he ran a 10.8 100m as a 10th grader is tremendous.

Advertisement
This man is going to get us # 6. We need all savages on board. LL will lead the pack of dogs to the supper table.

Congrats to the kid, great job by the staff. Now let's keep the momentum going

The truth is in the level of recruiting this kid does for us while committed. If he reaches the level of deejay D. I'll be convinced he coming and proudly sport my "crank" . Lingard has the potential to help us land some great stud targets to compliment him. We shall see

I hope he can graduate early. Tweed do you think he will enroll early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back