5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
LL TheLegend is born. And they already shook...

Urban already having chest pains.
Jimbo's called his agent desperate for a new gig.
McEltooth is headed back to the barn for a second helping of oats.

LOL @second helping of oats

Advertisement
I've never been so happy that a guy went to Maryland before and the one back we got this year struggles to remain healthy enough to play. Nowhere has the depth chart been mentioned, but it's almost always a factor and this dude is ready to eat.

I'm not used to these kinds of commitments anymore. **** good feeling for the future on a day like today.

Wait a minute...

You mean to tell me Jeudy's thread had 195 pages well over 300,000+ views & 2,000+ comments and we knew that mutha****a wasn't coming since he committed to Bama back in August...

But we literally get the number 1 player on our board for 2018 & the BEST **** RB in the NATION & this **** only gon' get like 20 something pages?!?!?!??

Mannnn **** that! IDGAF if y'all are scared that he might not stick, if he doesn't then y'all can meltdown & cry, and I'll be right there with you...

But Yall mutha****as betta act like we just signed a Jeudy level type recruit & until he gives us reason to be worried, you need to celebrate the same way you would bhitch about it if we missed on'em!

BTW, this is an even bigger get than Jeudy... This is the kind of RB that leads you to the Playoffs & a National Championship!

Yall ****ride Dalvin Cook & worship the ground he walks on... Well nggaz this is our Cook, this is our Semenole Killa!!!
Preach

With Jeudy, everyone was ing and trolling on here. With Lingard, everyone is too busy beating off to post anything

Advertisement
Sources confirm to CanesInSight.com that Lorenzo Lingard has completely shut down his recruitment

"He's shutting his recruitment down and forwarding his calls to coaches now."

"Florida just hit my DM asking if they have a shot and i said NOOOOOOO."

Mannnnnnnnnn...............

This kid is a ****in Program Changer, the hands down BEST back on the State & amongst the Top 3 in the Nation!!!!!!

Fellas, this is a Natty type recruit!

I know we're gonna have to fight like **** throughout the year to keep Bama, Clemson & Oh St off him, but I honestly don't see this kid wavering, I think he'll stick.

Now, let's hope to God he's an EE, so that'll really solidly this **** once we go in-home with him before the Dead Period.

I class with him and hall and jobs is lights out for the rest of cfb

Advertisement
Extremely great news. Now just get Cam Davis and call it a wrap.

Damnit. I didn't bring enough socks for this. Y'all out of hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone post the mad max gif.....oh what a day, oh what a lovely day?

giphy.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.....how'd you do that?

right click on the pic or gif you want. select "copy link address"

then when you want to post it, type in

so it would look like this

done!

Just finally seeing his film. Great prospect! The amount of position talent richt is building in this program is tremendous: Richards, Mullins, homer, Thomas, Dallas, Harley, Haskins, njoku plus several good qbs and recent oline class. Team is a year away from being great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back