5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
IF he sticks, he will be the starter at jerry world in game 1.

I think they ease him in like FSU did with Cook. He gonna get his carries, no doubt, but Homer's no joke. The U is where elite backs like Gore, and McGahee rode the pine.

We getting back to there.

Advertisement
proxy.php

LOL!!! Great way to put it! EL

I am confident that Ambassador Lingard will lead a stellar 2018 class at UM. I don't see any equivocation with him.

YO YO YO BOYS, WE ******.

And at least for now, he sounds seriously committed. That "I committed early to get guys to follow me" thing gave me a massive chub and is precisely the mentality we want and need.

Advertisement
Not really knowing who the F**k Avantae Williams is(aside from being his cousin), I would just like to thank all the black moms who give their athletic sons crazy *** names, because it makes it so much easier to google them. Initially people would make fun of these names, but black folks were ahead of the game on this one, and saw the importance of uniqueness as it pertains to SEOs

Oh, and Welcome to the U LL

Just watched his film. First thing that jumped out at me is how often he runs between the tackles. So often you see HS kids bounce everything outside. Not the case with this beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Dudes gonna bust two long ones vs LSU

Advertisement
Ambassador Lingard is on a mission of mercy. This man will be Mr. Hurricane 2018.

Advertisement
So it's been what, a week, and people have already forgotten how these things work.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Bartow says lingard told him miami had led since paradise camp

It took all of one day to get him approved as an early invite and commit to play in the 2018 U.S. Army All-American Bowl.

"Lingard told me publicly when I invited him that the Canes led. They’ve led behind the scenes ever since."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back