5 Star Notre Dame WR Jordan Johnson enters the Portal

That whole **** section of fans was reaching for the ball. Oh, and the Cubs shortstop flubbed an easy double play ball a few batters later or we don't know who Bartman is.
That's what always ****ed me the most about that whole mess,all those people around him also went for the ball.

Advertisement
That whole **** section of fans was reaching for the ball. Oh, and the Cubs shortstop flubbed an easy double play ball a few batters later or we don't know who Bartman is.
Bingo. My family are all Cubs fans and they said if Alex Gonzalez turns that tailor made dp then inning is over and the Cubs likely close out game 6.

GIF by MLB

You guys hop on any 5 star who enters the portal lol He was said this kid had awful grades. uCF sounds about right in this case.

Advertisement
Wow,kid entered the portal a few days back and already has his team.Wonder what Diaz is waiting on and who he's actually focusing on.
Apparently not a lb. disbelief he didn’t offer the tx Longhorns lb

Apparently not a lb. disbelief he didn’t offer the tx Longhorns lb
I just can't believe that.No way Diaz puts his future on the line on Flagg and Jennings in the middle.We have about 22 wrs and they were still looking into this ND wr,no way they're not hunting for a MLB.

Advertisement
I just can't believe that.No way Diaz puts his future on the line on Flagg and Jennings in the middle.We have about 22 wrs and they were still looking into this ND wr,no way they're not hunting for a MLB.
Brooks?

Advertisement
Kid apparently had a lot of off the field issues at ND including missing position meetings and not studying the playbook

I’d guess he didn’t get a glowing review from the ND staff to teams inquiring and his UCF choice isn’t a coincidence

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back