5-Star Michel Attends Junior Day

View as article
Just something I read a few times here and there.

Unresolved and/or heavy sanctions from the NCAA would be the only reason he doesn't sign with Miami.

Well it will be resolved by the time he signs so that shouldn't be an issue. If he's a huge Canes fan like everyone says then he should be a Cane

Advertisement

Unresolved and/or heavy sanctions from the NCAA would be the only reason he doesn't sign with Miami.

Well it will be resolved by the time he signs so that shouldn't be an issue. If he's a huge Canes fan like everyone says then he should be a Cane

he will probably decide before any sanctions get handed down. he's deciding during summer.

Absolute worst case scenario we get another bowl ban handed down for THIS year which wouldn't effect Sony at all. We would appeal that and go to court and most likely win and destroy the NCAA as we know it.

So it could stretch beyond signing day but we would know what the NCAA has handed us at that point.

Michel will be a Cane.

Not worried.

he will probably decide before any sanctions get handed down. he's deciding during summer.

Like I said, by the time he has to sign it will be resolved. If he is a huge Canes fan then he will be a Cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back