5 star Leonard Taylor

Look, we're all upset about the Bama raping as well, but get real. App State is NOT on our level.

Michigan State on the other hand IS concerning. That will be when we find out more about who we are and who Manny is.

I'm surprised so many fans are upset. Saban spared the program a 50 point embarrassment and our home opener is next week. And yes, App St is more than capable of beating this football team

Advertisement
I guarantee that if 53 was still at LB we would have seen plenty of the 44 & 53 LB combo.
Without a single shred of doubt. I can also tell you with nothing less than 100% confidence that players like Justin Flowe, Terrence Lewis and Christian Harris would all be sitting on the bench watching those 2 get all the snaps if they had come here.

If not for being checked in for several decades, I'd need 1 more week. Sadly, reality is we're no longer a big time college football program and more than capable of losing to App St
Hard truth. This canes program is so so bad

Hard truth. This canes program is so so bad
To be fair, they were very overt about the program more than a decade ago. It's about academics and post football success. It's no longer a football school, nor has it been for more than a decade

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No comment
1631664443608.png

Advertisement
CMD if U are any of your coaching staff reads this...play 56 Dammit...Yall almost F up Grousseau career..waiting to long to finally give him reps N the game..Plzz dont F up with LT...he cant do No worse than the other front four..except HUNT and 53 doing better at the Line then he every did at LB...play the **** boy NOW...YES he will have teachable moments but **** the whole **** team R having teachable moments Ncluding the super seniors..super MYAZZ...I DIGRESS

I wasn’t but common sense tells me a kid of that talent isn’t gonna just sit there while the guys in front of him are getting pushed all over the field…Manny is/was almost forced to play him cause these kids talk and if GOD forbid he ever did hit the portal his first year for not playing Manny could kiss any other stud coming here goodbye…

he better get Chopper Boy off the field too and let JW and KK get some run cause chopper boy sucks..

Advertisement
Back