5 star Leonard Taylor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taylor had better see PT against AppState. All sarcasm aside, the team should legitimately roll. Any and all freshman not injured should play. Both QBs should play.

Advertisement
Taylor had better see PT against AppState. All sarcasm aside, the team should legitimately roll. Any and all freshman not injured should play. Both QBs should play.

If the Alabama game wasn't a reality check, I hope our fans are ready for the reality of next week.

Advertisement
Not only that but tell me where else does Jennings get this much playing time? Why is he still playing? Can anyone tell me what the purpose is?
Same **** every year. I don’t get it. It’s so frustrating seeing the same dog **** upper class man getting all the burn, while talent sits the bench. Took them the entire season to figure Pope and Wiggins weren’t getting done. They still keep playing Jennings, McClaud, Steed, Cam Harris, Ivey again and again even though they are not getting it done. I just don’t get it.

If the Alabama game wasn't a reality check, I hope our fans are ready for the reality of next week.
I didn’t think Miami would beat the Tide, and not surprised by getting blown out. But AppState isn’t Alabama. They aren’t Savannah State either but the Canes should win handily enough to get more of the bench playing time.

Advertisement
I didn’t think Miami would beat the Tide, and not surprised by getting blown out. But AppState isn’t Alabama. They aren’t Savannah State either but the Canes should win handily enough to get more of the bench playing time.

Unfortunately, that's not the reality of the situation. App St is comparable to what Miami currently is

Well, we’ll see. I think Miami is better than a Sun Belt team. Check back in a week.

If not for being checked in for several decades, I'd need 1 more week. Sadly, reality is we're no longer a big time college football program and more than capable of losing to App St

Advertisement
Back